The Fatherland

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
I get it, and I respect your honesty but the bit that troubles me is that you imply that because I despise rich hoarders that I'm jealous?

I Haven't directly called you Jealous have I? I was stating when I used the word Jealousy to beach hut that people who resent people with money, if you want to include yourself into that bracket then that's up to you but from what I can gather is that many people think that rich people ( what defines rich people) should share their hard earn't wealth with poorer people who don't want to work and want the lifestyles of the workers.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
The poor do not resent the rich purely because they are rich, I feel it is more down to fairness. Is it fair that a company can afford to employ staff on proper contracts on decent living wages but choose not to because they can get away with zero hour deals and the minimum wage? No it's not in my opinion.

So fairness includes what? Someone who earns great money has to share his hard earnt money with some lazy toad who can't be bothered to get out of bed but want's the same living standereds as the hard worker who works till he drops while the lazy toad scratches his arse and might get out of bed if the sun is shining?

Silk

May 4, 2012
Uckfield
So fairness includes what? Someone who earns great money has to share his hard earnt money with some lazy toad who can't be bothered to get out of bed but want's the same living standereds as the hard worker who works till he drops while the lazy toad scratches his arse and might get out of bed if the sun is shining?

Where do you get this idea that people not in paid employment are all lazy?

Se20

Banned
Oct 3, 2012

Pay up

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
It's okay, looks like average wages are going to be up 1.8% so there is no problem, definitely not. And growth is up, which absolutely proves that Osbourne's 'strategy' is correct.

But our most valuable workers (arguably) Doctors and nurses are only get s 1% rise.

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy

There are a few that are lazy and won't get out of bed, but parking arguments about why - what about the millions who work very hard or who want to work very hard? That's what some of us struggle with, the great inequality between those who work hard to be on the breadline and those who may work just as hard reap rewards that some can't even contemplate.

worthingseagull123

May 5, 2012
So now EVERYONE has to earn enough to buy a house. Something that has never existed in history.

The trouble is there is not enough social housing, hence private landlords are exploiting the situation with high rent. I am so glad that I went from living with parents, to employer providing accommodation to buying a home. No BTL parasite got a penny out of me thank god.

Footsoldier

Banned
May 26, 2013
There are a few that are lazy and won't get out of bed, but parking arguments about why - what about the millions who work very hard or who want to work very hard? That's what some of us struggle with, the great inequality between those who work hard to be on the breadline and those who may work just as hard reap rewards that some can't even contemplate.

Come on mike, there's a few more than a few. Yes there are millions who struggle but that's life and always been the case and always will be. People go on about inequality but that'll always happen. Rich and poor has been with us for centuries and will do for centuries to come. It's life.

easynow

Mar 17, 2013
jakarta
dinner.jpg

3rd-world-kid_o_451756.jpg

First

third_world_success6.jpg

9172a9cd55e2c6547b91bd823ccc6f480aabbc28e953f783588673e55969492b.jpg

children_of_third_world_12.jpg

thumb_130211150217_HGn3u_m0cd8mf.jpg

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería
Come on mike, there's a few more than a few. Yes there are millions who struggle but that's life and always been the case and always will be. People go on about inequality but that'll always happen. Rich and poor has been with us for centuries and will do for centuries to come. It's life.

Social progress has also been made for centuries and the many people's lives have improved. Why are you so keen for this progress to stop?

Bakero

Languidly clinical
Oct 9, 2010
Almería

What about the millions who work hard but are still poor?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here