More sendings off at Brighton games, time for the FA to have a look?

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Feb 14, 2010
How many sendings off have there been at Brighton games compared to the average? Also odd penalty decisions (like away at Saints). After the events in cricket and in football with the ball being kicked out of play deliberately, then should the FA be looking at Brighton games as a matter of good compliance?

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
are you joking?
If youre not there will be a refs assessor & unless there are unusual betting trends there is nothing to look into.
But speaking of the ball being kicked out on purpose, im sure Dean Wilkins did that every time from the kick off at the goldstone!!
That is about as likely to be looked into by the FA

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Oh the FA will certainly be looking into our code of conduct at the end of the season and be giving us a f***ing huge spanking fine!

Feb 14, 2010
I would have thought that good compliance requires a look given the record in sport recently. How many red cards have there been at Brighton games compared to the average? Another game, another result effected by more red cards.

Feb 14, 2010
I never wanted technology brought into games but I think for good compliance sake a few things need to be brought into football.
1. The ref decides if he thinks a foul is a penalty but he must then refer it to a tv ref because it is a game changing decision.
2. If a ref thinks a foul a sending off then he must refer it to a tv ref as it is a game changing decision. The ref has to be wired for decent decisions.
2. If a player commits a sending off foul then as it is a game changing event, the incident is automatically looked into by a compliance team at the FA.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports