Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

More boring inter-fan/ early leavers rubbish

Fur Cough

Surely a ban. Absolutely no need for that at all, rude.

Ban for what dickhead?

saying it like it is.

You have been posting your sanctimonious bollocks on this board for some time now, we don't live in your somehow perfect world.

Report me, attract the atttention of the mods, get me banned. But be aware that your posts are derided by most of us.

Twat,

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
I wish people would stop giving Palace the glory of having "their" song stolen. Every club sings it, literally all over the world - YouTube it.

Palace fans copied it from St. Pauli. Palace were pretty much the first English club to sing it, and certainly the first English club to make it popular.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Ban for what dickhead?

saying it like it is.

You have been posting your sanctimonious bollocks on this board for some time now, we don't live in your somehow perfect world.

Report me, attract the atttention of the mods, get me banned. But be aware that your posts are derided by most of us.

Twat,

Don't hold back Furk, tell 'em how you really feel!

StonehamPark

#Brighton-Nil
Oct 30, 2010
BC, Canada
nuclear-bomb-badger350.jpg

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
ah good, seaside, see your new marvellous strikers had the desired effect.....

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I always think its odd that the North Stand invariably prefer "Can you hear the West Stand sing?" rather than "Can you hear Barnsley"... Constant attempts at one-up-manship which bores me frankly. Mock the away teams poor showing by all means.

Seagull1989

Oct 31, 2011
I always think its odd that the North Stand invariably prefer "Can you hear the West Stand sing?" rather than "Can you hear Barnsley"... Constant attempts at one-up-manship which bores me frankly. Mock the away teams poor showing by all means.

Exactly what I was about to say! Why does there seem to be a rivalry between our own fans??? I don't think I've ever heard another club take the mick out of another stand of their own fans!!

West stand , north stand , NSK. Who cares!!!

Fur Cough

Christ. If there are any adults involved in this BINFEST, i'm sorry for you,

I'm sorry for you, some of us go week in week out. We aren't all blessed with having horses the can be taught to walk in a pretty fashion, but continue to spend our money following Brighton and may contribiute a bit to the upkeep of this club.

How did your horse dance this weekend?

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Left on the 85th minute today cos I felt ill, to receive dirty looks and snide comments thrown such as 'bad fan' ,'disgrace leaving early' , 'first timer' , 'plastic ' and a comment saying 'if you dont want to stay the whole game then dont ******* come' from the so called 'NSK' in N1A, thought it was quite pathetic and rude.

Not sure even Murray got that much abuse!

Which isle did you walk down?

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
Ban for what dickhead?

saying it like it is.

Twat,

:lolol: unlucky.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
All this inter fan I'm better than you are because i stayed to the end bollocks is utterly tiresome to the extreme. Do other teams have such hand wringing nonesense because it's f***ing pathetic.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here