Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mooy sings!

Farehamseagull

Solly March Fan Club
Nov 22, 2007
Sarisbury Green, Southampton
I’m absolutely delighted he’s signed as for me, he and Alzate have been our 2 best players this season. He’s a quality performer.

But looking at the stats the club put out for him in their email, it shows he only has 1 assist all season which surprised me a little. According to the Premier League stats he’s also only created 3 good chances all season which is the same as Bernardo! As well as he has played, that’s surely something he’s got to improve on in the position he plays?

Just shows that all the players have to step their game up if we’re going to get out of trouble and maybe it’s not just about signing a striker.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
cloud-silver-lining.jpg

:thumbsup:

borat

Jul 16, 2003
Great news - no please please play him in the centre where he can run things with Propper. His talents are wasted on the right wing.

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
That's cheered me up a bit.

Now get Mac Allister back and sign a striker and i'll feel even better.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

SweatyMexican

Mar 31, 2013
We’re gonna win the league! :albion2:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Anything less than 10 million then you soft southern poofs have ripped off us big manly northerners.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
I'd imagine this news hasn't gone down quite so well on the Huddersfield boards?

Thompson720

Jan 5, 2019
Patcham
Seeing 3.5m chucked around on here, any source to this info? Absolute steal if that's legit!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Great morale booster !

Next year's midfield based around Mooy, Alzate, Mac Allister, Molumby + a couple of others.

Not sure how many of Propper, Stephens and Bissouma will still be with us.

That largely depends upon which division we will be playing in. I hardly think we will start another Premier League campaign based around such players as Alzate, MacAllister and Molumby, two of which have absolutely no experience at that level whatsoever,

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here