Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Monster energy/Brighton partnership announced

Krafty

Apr 19, 2023
Personally, I couldn't care less about this sponsorship deal.
Are football fans really interested in PRIME's sponsor with Arsenal anymore? Not really.
All I care about is if this deal will benefit the club, which is does financially.
Unless our home is renamed the "Monster Community Stadium" or something drastic like that, it isn't a big issue for me.

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
Are football mad kids into motor racing and stuff like that? Most my friends young and old are not. The odd one is.

HHGull

BZ fan club
Dec 29, 2011
IMG_2099.png

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It will probably be served in the away end as.the guest ale next time Palace come down.
Those spotty little twats in black will absolutely lap it up.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
Emo kids drink
The can is far too colourful for an Emo.
I was having a bad day and running on empty, the customer didn’t make any mugs of tea, I went up the shop and bought a can of Tropical orange, very nice to be honest :smile:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Will they stock it at the Amex and what will the ring pull policy be?
Anyone found with it in a bottle with a cap on ? That comes under the Ring Paul policy.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
I'm in the 'if it brings money in, then fine' camp...

However, it's utterly horrible stuff. Caffeine and/or sugar spikes designed to make you crave more - or go about your day in a daze..

Makes me cringe when you see people chugging it down at breakfast time. :down:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
I went to a gig in Ibiza where you had to buy drinks tokens. End of the night, and with a stupid amount of tokens still to use me, and the missus decided on triple vodkas and Monster which was the only mixer they had. Expecting a small glass with the vodka and mixer we were given a branded disposable cup similar in look and size to what you get cola in at MacDonalds. We drank half liter drink, it tasted synthetic and vile and we couldn’t get rid of the taste for 2 days. Grim.
Kids today :rolleyes:

When I was in Ibiza 40 years ago, you drank anything you could get hold of and certainly didn't moan about any of it :wink:

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I'm in the 'if it brings money in, then fine' camp...

However, it's utterly horrible stuff. Caffeine and/or sugar spikes designed to make you crave more - or go about your day in a daze..

Makes me cringe when you see people chugging it down at breakfast time. :down:
Snickers are also full of sugar but I don’t remember lots of moans about them.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Worrying about shit that shouldn’t worry them is my guess 😉
It's a brilliant business model, like legalised cocaine, up/down, need an up, get a down . . . . Sugar and as many chemicals as they can 'legally' get away with

smoking dope is better for you.

good/proper dope obvs, not weapons grade psychotic skunk . . . . Not that I'd know anything about any of it Occifer. 😬

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here