Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Money back if Brighton get promoted on a £1.4m house in Hove.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Hill Brow, wrong side of the road, 400k overpriced, he'll simply offset by putting 100k on us & come out with £1.3m (in theory) but no'one will overpay by so much so all in all he'll just end up with a newspaper cutting for his mum

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Hill Brow, wrong side of the road, 400k overpriced, he'll simply offset by putting 100k on us & come out with £1.3m (in theory) but no'one will overpay by so much so all in all he'll just end up with a newspaper cutting for his mum

and a mass of free advertising that the house is for sale, the stroke of a genius my friend, well done pal

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
and a mass of free advertising that the house is for sale, the stroke of a genius my friend, well done pal
All too easy.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Surprised he hasn't offered to treat the buyer to a 1901 membership for our 1st season in the Premier League :lol:

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
al , surely you can find something else to do with your time ......may i suggest attempting to smother yourself with your own buttocks.......cheers an all that shyte...:thumbsup:

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
I really thought that our thrashing by Liverpool would have put an end to talk of promotion,there is such a divide between Championship and the Premiership.if by chance we did go up we would be back down the following season.
Lets be satisfied with our present situation which we should be able to maintain.

Steveapps71

May 9, 2011
Brighton land
anyone know this brighton fan??
We could club together to put in an offer...
(although i have been on the wine, this is not an official contract)
He must be shitting his pants a bit!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here