Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Monday Night Club

Billy in Bristol

Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
Listen to Nigel Owens (the rugby ref) on VAR...PUT HIM IN CHARGE.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
First topic of discussion on 5 Live.

Lots of gushing praise for Albion and GP
I just read this and the next post and was very confused. Then I saw the date they were posted :lol:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
Miserable Charlie Adam obsessed with; eventually everyone in the PL will simply copy Moyes to render RDZ-ball ineffective.

Missing the fact we beat them 4-0 in March and others had said the same after Dyche used similar tactics at the Amex. In addition, we have multiple ways of winning.

Thank god for the brilliant Rory Smith :bowdown:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Miserable Charlie Adam obsessed with; eventually everyone in the PL will simply copy Moyes to render RDZ-ball ineffective.

Missing the fact we beat them 4-0 in March and others had said the same after Dyche used similar tactics at the Amex. In addition, we have multiple ways of winning.

Also ignoring that the West Ham keeper kept them in it multiple times, no mention of the number of shots we had against them either - to listen to them talking about the game sounded like we had no attacking threat at all 😂😂😂😂

GrossTurn

Jun 20, 2020

It is saved somewhat by Rory’s knowledge and expertise, which to my mind invalidates the idea that you have to have played the game to a decent level to be able to offer valuable insight on football matters.

Last edited:

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It is saved somewhat by Rory’s knowledge and expertise, which to my mind invalidates the idea that you have to have played the game to a decent level to be able to offer valuable insult on football matters.

That was interesting, I agree.

I wish someone had insulted CA. [I know you meant insight :smile:].

trueblue

Jul 5, 2003
Hove

If we’ve reached a point where every team we face thinks their only chance is to park the bus and hope to score with their only 3-4 shots, we’re in very good shape indeed! That’ll work about 4 times a season tops..

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
If we’ve reached a point where every team we face thinks their only chance is to park the bus and hope to score with their only 3-4 shots, we’re in very good shape indeed! That’ll work about 4 times a season tops..

A separate point, we didn’t play our ideal defence imho against Everton and West Ham. Giving a rare opportunity to be mugged on repeat.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
It is saved somewhat by Rory’s knowledge and expertise, which to my mind invalidates the idea that you have to have played the game to a decent level to be able to offer valuable insight on football matters.
99% of NSC posters exhale an audible sigh of relief :lolol:

CheeseRolls

NSC Patron
Jan 27, 2009
Shoreham Beach
Our ability to control the game comes under threat if the opposition can score an early goal. Score a second and we have to chase the game. Parking the bus isn't the only way to beat Brighton.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here