Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Monday evening roll call, WSU!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Not bad, but not really an expert. Trust they will be installing handpumps when bars up & running properly??
I heard they were always going to use polypins, don't know for sure though. I'm very fussy about the quality of my Harveys (well, my stomach is), so I really hope it's good!

Mar 9, 2011
Burgess Hill
I heard they were always going to use polypins, don't know for sure though. I'm very fussy about the quality of my Harveys (well, my stomach is), so I really hope it's good!

Didnt realise that. Also thought there was to be either Guiness or Murphys, unless its only in cans or bottles? Wouldnt sell me a half of Lager for the Mrs either, she had to have a bottle in a half glass!!!!!!!!!!!!

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Oh, I may pop along

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Just got straight through without waiting to query why one of the 3 I've booked has had no ticket through the post.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
5 hrs 36 mins - feel like a kid at XMAS!!!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Got prepaid parking at Sussex Uni.....anyone know where the entrance is?

Is is accessable from Village Way?

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Er, can you just rock up to this? I wasn't planning on going but now I fancy it but I might be glued to my desk and not be able to make it so just turning up would be preferred.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Er, can you just rock up to this? I wasn't planning on going but now I fancy it but I might be glued to my desk and not be able to make it so just turning up would be preferred.
You need to book.

Entrance by Stanmer Park I would presume

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill

Sussex Uni is the other side of the A27. Not sure which entrance it is, the main one or the one up the ramp before you turn right, but Im assuming there will be someone there directing us!

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Looking forward to this!! Just over 5 hours to wait! Is there a queue building up yet? Will we arrive in the WSU and find the Fatty Taxman already at the bar? Will there be any beer left?? After the excitement of seeing our new green kit yesterday I am not sure I can take much more of this!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here