Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MOM yesterday

Silver flying chariot

Aug 5, 2003
My man of the match yesterday was REPKA!!!

HOW SHIT WAS HE!

Gave away a stupid free kick for our goal and basically spent the whole game being shit and passing to us

Being serious, I couldn't give anyone MOM as it was a superb team effort. However Harding again gave the ball away far to many times and too easily. but ,life's a bitch and I am definatly not moaning about it!! Top work boys!

:clap2: :clap2:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
My MOM would be Guy Butters.

As you say it was a team performance. Guy was solid, but the fact he scored just puts him ahead. Nicolas also had a good game.

Spicy2

Aug 12, 2004
London
Kuipers is the goalie in the team of the day in one of the newspapers, and McGhee is the manager.:clap2: :clap2:

PrestGull

Oct 18, 2003
Kuipers was as sharp as I have seen off his line, Claridge gets my vote though. Really interested to see how Claridge shapes up at home in a game where hopefully we are more attacking!

Back to Kuipers you could see after the whistle what the victory meant to him, pumped up as much as anyone else.

Good work Chef

Billy Seagull

Bookie Basher
Jul 5, 2003
Carpenter was awesome in the middle of midfield but the whole team were heroes and it's hard to single one out.

Well done lads :clap2: :clap2:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Kuipers kept us in it , so hes my MOM

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Kuipers for me. He also made the NotW team of the week.

Lush

Mods' Pet
I liked the way Michel's kicking wasn't affected at all by Harewood "haring" in at every opportunity.

But I would give the MoM to Claridge; with a special mention to Hinshelwood who marshalled their forwards (inc. Bobby Z) admirably.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Lush said:
I liked the way Michel's kicking wasn't affected at all by Harewood "haring" in at every opportunity.

But I would give the MoM to Claridge; with a special mention to Hinshelwood who marshalled their forwards (inc. Bobby Z) admirably.

:clap2: A MEN to that Lushy.

Schrödinger's Toad

Nie dla Idiotów
Jan 21, 2004
Kuipers was excellent, save one worrying moment when he fumbled a cross in the first-half, Butters was outstanding, but Cullip for me was back to his best. Hopefully shows his critics he is perfectly capable of playing at this level.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Biscuit said:
My MOM would be Guy Butters.

As you say it was a team performance. Guy was solid, but the fact he scored just puts him ahead. Nicolas also had a good game.

agreed. :)

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Nicolas for me - superb as always chasing down the ball.

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
PrestGull said:
Kuipers was as sharp as I have seen off his line, Claridge gets my vote though. Really interested to see how Claridge shapes up at home in a game where hopefully we are more attacking!

Back to Kuipers you could see after the whistle what the victory meant to him, pumped up as much as anyone else.

Good work Chef

It should be good to see him and Leon working together at a home game!

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Oatway was superb in the middle as was Chippy.

Claridge made a huge difference and I cannot wait to see him link up with Leon because I think he will start threading the balls that Knight thrives on.

Kuipers was superb as were Hinsch, Butters and Cullip.

Anyone of them would have been man of the match but the day surely belongs to Mark McGhee.

Kinky Gerbil

Im The Scatman
NSC Patron
Jul 16, 2003
hassocks
ok i put this question to you:

if roberts had done the same thing then made a few saves would he be called a clown?

answer yes

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here