Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MOM today

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I thought Bruno was great in the first half. A few good tackles, which was surprising, and all our play went through him generally spotlessly. The second half he made a couple of errors but so did Ward, on the very rare occasions he was involved. Buckley had some great turns and sprints in the first half and it was a joy to have him back. JFC and Dunk really made a good impression on a tough night. Man of the match for me to Dunk.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
JFC for me, ahead of Dunk, Upson and Ward. Thought Bruno was our weak link, heart in the mouth time when he got the ball

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Team Dunk.

You're being a bit tough on Bruno.

They only attacked down his side, and we never helped him out.
Morrison & Hoilett are enough of a handful for 2 players, let alone just one.

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
For me:

1) Forster-Caskey;
2) Bruno; or
3) Kuszczack.

Thoughts?

Broke up everything, and was in amongst it for the full 90. Considering the players that he was up against and he had very little support from Andrews I think he was magnificent.

Forster-Caskey for me, thought he was brilliant tonight.

Dunk, Upson, Ward, Ince and JFC all had good games. Buckley looked good too. Ward gets my MOM though. Solid defending, and popped up with a goal.

I'm afraid that you're all wrong. From behind a keyboard, [MENTION=2608]vulture[/MENTION] said Jake is shit and so shit he must be. He's also fat.
Can't believe you all didn't notice that.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
JFC for me, ahead of Dunk, Upson and Ward. Thought Bruno was our weak link, heart in the mouth time when he got the ball

Zen Frenzy

Jul 2, 2013
Withdean
Ward for me; even before he scored. Not quite sure how the sponsors could have preferred Ulloa over him (plus Dunk, Ince, TK). The man from Argentina was OK but remains exposed on his own upfront and I thought he was beginning to look despondent until the 1st goal.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
I'm afraid that you're all wrong. From behind a keyboard, [MENTION=2608]vulture[/MENTION] said Jake is shit and so shit he must be. He's also fat.
Can't believe you all didn't notice that.
Your obsession with me is a worry :moo:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
Ignore sponsors MOM, always a joke.

Nothing to do with the goal, i thought Ward had a great match. He really has turned out to be an inspirational signing.

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
Your ability to be wrong 99 times out of a 100 consistently amazes me. I'll be following you down the road soon, just to see if that extends to the outside world too.

Your ability to be a smug **** 99 times out off 100 never amazes me terry **** wit

TSB

Captain Hindsight
Jul 7, 2003
Lansdowne Place, Hove
Your ability to be a smug **** 99 times out off 100 never amazes me terry **** wit

Any particular reason you keep calling me terry ****wit?
Or is it just a touch of tourettes? Is Terry your minder?
460VenablesOwenHumphreysPA.jpg?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here