Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Molango was sure to be impressed by the turnout today

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I can see it now, MM tries to persuade Molango to sign.

Gives it the big build up, massive club, massive support. Then less than 3,000 can be bothered to turn up to the celebration parade.

That should do the trick:( :( :(

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
show him a video of cardiff, show him our average away attendance figures last season.

that should do the trick. :)

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
He's got the chance to play at Sunderland, Derby, Leeds, West Ham, Reading, Stoke, Wolves, Leicester, QPR and Ipswich.

Not including the Withdean Stadium maybe 24 times. Cool.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
They didn't look too bad on Madeira Drive considering that the parade is nearly 2 months after the event, the weather was crap and half of the country are overseas trying to escape the shit summer (I did my escaping from it-returning last weekend:( )

Any player looking for an English club to join won't let today's attendance cloud his judgement-especially if he's seen the play-off DVDs.

Great to see so many people in stripes today along the seafront!

b.w.2.

Jan 8, 2004
Agreed... can't see today's turnout being a deciding factor for any potential new signing...

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Dont you think if there had been 20,000 there, then everyone would have been saying how it couldn't fail to impressed potential new signings?

Mr Blobby

Jul 14, 2003
In a cave
Is there nothing people will not moan about! I guess it was a better victory parade than Bristol City, Swindon or Hartlepool managed.

I expect he will be looking at the fact that he may have a chance to play in Division one next season, and i expect he has to impress Mark McGhee not him be impressed by the crowd in a victory parade.

You about as cheerful as Neil out of the young ones!

Mr Blobby

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Bwian said:

Any player looking for an English club to join won't let today's attendance cloud his judgement-especially if he's seen the play-off DVDs.

What play off dvd's? are they readily available?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
mona said:
Was Molango at the parade?

Yes, he was on the middle bus with the team. Tankary was on the third bus.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
OI yorkie...get off our board!!!!

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Who loves ya babe?:angel:

chips and gravy

Jan 5, 2004
worthing
That's exactly the reason he did sign according to an interview in the Argus today!

:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here