Votes: 0 0.0%

• 1 (Low)

• Total voters

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
An easy 10. And that's not a reference to a certain poster either.

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
8. Bit annoyed about the Charlton loss, would have been interesting with a Cabbage Cup quarterfinal to bring some of that "life or death" vibe that is a bit absent mid-season.

Also fecking hate transfer windows. Lots of talk that just steals attention from what is going on on the pitch.

EliasTaproot

Oct 31, 2022
10 is making Europe or winning a trophy, 9 is delighted in every single way but without Europe/Trophy. So 9. Easy. 9.9.

Hamilton

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
I've been an Albion fan for years. My MoJo is split.

When it comes to the team and how we're playing, it's a 10. How could I possibly complain? We're riding high, playing a great brand of football and we're competitive. We have another great manager and we have players coming through the system that other clubs covet.

When it comes to the nice touches the club makes, it's a 10. There's a class to how we treated Mac after he won the World Cup and how we welcomed him back.

When it comes to how the club is run and our owner, it's a 10 on some days and not a 10 on others. We're a well run business, but we are BHAFC and our current custodian has a plan that we have sold ourselves to fully. But, Tony is the custodian of BHAFC. We must never forget that it was the fans who worked to save the club and that it was that atmosphere that enabled Dick Knight's consortium to stop BHAFC going out of business. We must not lose sight of that in the pursuit of glory. Football is a funny old game and I'd hate to see us wake up at the bottom of the Championship with a £500m debt around our necks.

I'll add, that when it comes to our owner and CEO, it's a 10 on most days. We have a brilliant CEO who is responsive, intelligent, friendly, and hard-nosed. We have an owner who is that same, and passionate about the club. My gripes are merely suggestions on how I'd like to see us be even better.

When it comes to being a community club, it's not a 10. We have a women's team playing in Crawley. I've heard all the arguments why they can't play at the Amex, and they're garbage. Let our women's team play in Brighton.

When it comes to a club with values - equality, anti-racism, anti-sexism, stamping out corruption in football etc. then it's not a 10. With our track record we should be a club unafraid to campaign on issues that will not only improve fan experience but will ensure that there is fairness in football from the grass roots up. Given our history, we should be a campaigning club and be vocal about it. We should be surprising people with issues we want to highlight.

I'm not one of these fans who wishes we'd be relegated so that things could go back to how they were. I want to be in the top flight. I want to be in Europe. I just sense that things could be even better.

I love where we're at and I love the club and the people associated with it. We're the best club in the Premier League as far as I'm concerned.

Last edited:

studio150

Jul 30, 2011
On the Border
Nine.

I mean, we’re superb and all that but I was watching in the ground against Charlton and Arsenal, only on telly against Stains and listening to the radio last night.

Game attendance selection OUT. :rant:
Rather than thinking about yourself you should really not attend any more games this season and just follow on TV/Radio, we are then ensured of winning all our remaining games to complete a PL/FAC double.

The Fits

Jun 29, 2020
I'm worried about our defence and games where we don't take all our chances. Disappointed about the cup game. Very nervous about the transfer window. Likely to be a 9 by February I suspect though.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Golden times.

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
I've been an Albion fan for years. My MoJo is split.

When it comes to the team and how we're playing, it's a 10. How could I possibly complain? We're riding high, playing a great brand of football and we're competitive. We have another great manager and we have players coming through the system that other clubs covet.

When it comes to the nice touches the club makes, it's a 10. There's a class to how we treated Mac after he won the World Cup and how we welcomed him back.

When it comes to how the club is run and our owner, it's a 10 on some days and not a 10 on others. We're a well run business, but we are BHAFC and our current custodian has a plan that we have sold ourselves to fully. But, Tony is the custodian of BHAFC. We must never forget that it was the fans who worked to save the club and that it was that atmosphere that enabled Dick Knight's consortium to stop BHAFC going out of business. We must not lose sight of that in the pursuit of glory. Football is a funny old game and I'd hate to see us wake up at the bottom of the Championship with a £500m debt around our necks.

I'll add, that when it comes to our owner and CEO, it's a 10 on most days. We have a brilliant CEO who is responsive, intelligent, friendly, and hard-nosed. We have an owner who is that same, and passionate about the club. My gripes are merely suggestions on how I'd like to see us be even better.

When it comes to being a community club, it's not a 10. We have a women's team playing in Crawley. I've heard all the arguments why they can't play at the Amex, and they're garbage. Let our women's team play in Brighton.

When it comes to a club with values - equality, anti-racism, anti-sexism, stamping out corruption in football etc. then it's not a 10. With our track record we should be a club unafraid to campaign on issues that will not only improve fan experience but will ensure that there is fairness in football from the grass roots up. Given our history, we should be a campaigning club and be vocal about it. We should be surprising people with issues we want to highlight.

I'm not one of these fans who wishes we'd be relegated so that things could go back to how they were. I want to be in the top flight. I want to be in Europe. I just sense that things could be even better.

I love where we're at and I love the club and the people associated with it. We're the best club in the Premier League as far as I'm concerned.
I've always thought of the community side of the club as what you do outside the professional side of your football operations. The Women's team is a professional side and the decision where to play is a professional one. Isn't treating them as part of the interests of the community disparaging to their status as a professional side in their own right?

5Ways Gull

È quello che è
Feb 2, 2009
Fiveways, Brighton
A 9 from me, as we're not quite perfect, but in 50 odd years of supporting this club...well bringing on a player who won the world cup a couple of weeks ago, after 62 mins away to mighty Everton who we were in the process of annihilating, and then our manager coming out and saying he was disappointed with our first half display and we need to improve...oh my days!!!

Badger Boy

Mr Badger
Jan 28, 2016
It's a 9 from me, it can't be 10 because of the Charlton disaster. But the way the team is playing currently is unbelievable, it's Poyet's League 1 smashing team at the Premier League level and quality of player.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here