Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Moises Caicedo - New contract signed until summer 2027 with 1 year extra option.

Reddleman

May 17, 2017
What an ungrateful arsehole. All very well bringing in a record fee but this late in the window we can’t buy a replacement. I hope Tony tells him to shove it till the summer.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Can tell his agents written it ‘I feel I have always done my best for them’

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
I find this more concerning, minus the two snakes

1674858243020.png

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
What an ungrateful arsehole. All very well bringing in a record fee but this late in the window we can’t buy a replacement. I hope Tony tells him to shove it till the summer.
What’s the point though, we don’t want another Trossard situation, though this looks a lot like one. I can’t believe he’s posted that since everything that’s been said by RDZ and the club flat out refusing Arsenals bid, all literally today. Crazy.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I can understand why Arsenal are so confidently low balling us now.
They're still going to have to up their offer for it to be a record transfer.

stewart weir

Dec 14, 2006
New agents trying to cash in for their %. Only way to deal with these ‘demands’ is to let him sit it out until the summer then sell him. Players really should honour contracts until the end of season at least. I won’t happen but unless TB draws a line and says no unless we are paid what we want then the player or agent shouldn’t be dictating anything unless it’s a short contract.

Littlemo

Aug 25, 2022
Record transfer fee? Has a deal been done but not announced then? Because that seems ahead of itself if so.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
He has no power in this situation. He’s under contract, and unless there is a buy-out clause he’ll have to honour it. Daft thing to do all round.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here