Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Mobile ST STILL showing Southampton

nickbrighton

Feb 19, 2016
just wait till next season, when despite there being plenty of comms already telling us NOT to delete season passes from mobile phones, there will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth when people do just that, and then blame the club as they don't have a pass and have to redownload it, which is the end of the world and Barbers fault as he is trying to stop proper fans attending matches

BNthree

Plastic JCL
Sep 14, 2016
WeHo
Ah the monthly “phone ticket hasn’t updated” thread has been posted earlier than expected.

Goring-by-Seagull

Jan 5, 2012
Mine says Swansea 22nd September. And not only does it say the wrong seat, it's put me in the wrong stand! Whatever will I do? Oh the worry, the panic. Etc.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Turning automatic updates off and on again usually updates it for me.

I hadn’t given it a thought until I saw this thread but I had a look and it did still say Saints, so turned update off and on and hey presto it now says United.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Do we have to have this bolleaux before EVERY game? The wording on the front screen counts for nowt. It's all about the QR code. If that's not right then there's 25k of us queueing up at Supporter Services for a paper ticket :dunce:

Agree, who gives a damn what it says on the screen so long as you have the QR code. We've had this thread 18 time now. Wonder who's going to start it before the WHU game?

Paulie Gualtieri

Bada Bing
NSC Patron
May 8, 2018
Mine was showing Doncaster until I followed the much published advice of turning off and on the automatic updates, thank god!

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
Not yet updated to Man Ure.

#nevergonnagetin

Hopefully for the last time .... and I'll shout it just in case it helps ....

IT DOESN'T FVCKING MATTER .... just as long as you have your season ticket in your virtual wallet it will work.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
My phone has no charge, what should I do ?

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
It happened to my son’s Apple Wallet at the Stains game, it was still showing Norwich when we arrived at The Amex.

The club said that as a STH he’d still automatically gain entry, nothing to worry about and that proved true.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Agree, who gives a damn what it says on the screen so long as you have the QR code. We've had this thread 18 time now. Wonder who's going to start it before the WHU game?

NSC has numerous masters of comedy and wit. I'm sure another one will be along shortly.

(That said....mine says Stains, and had I noticed I may have raise an eyebrow. However I would have assumed it will update in due course. Game's not till the weekend. Innit).

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Actually the handset was free, prior to retiring I inexplicably ordered one to many phones on a customer order

Were you a telephone salesman?

Cold calling must have been interesting:

Ring, Ring....

"Hello"

"Hello, yes, do you own a telephone at all?"

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Were you a telephone salesman?

Cold calling must have been interesting:

Ring, Ring....