Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mo Farah

hove9

Aug 12, 2015
Hove
Britishness is not purely about where you were born and then live. Bradley Wiggins was born overseas but no one starts threads like this about him. Our F1 Stars drape themselves in the Union Jack but live in Monaco.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
Think you need to do a little more research. FACT :p

Think I don't...

http://wakeup-world.com/2013/12/16/dna-evidence-debunks-the-out-of-africa-theory-of-human-evolution/

As such, a very recent paper on Y-chromosomes released in 2012, (Re-Examing the “Out of Africa”� Theory and the Origin of Europeoids (Caucasians) in the Light of DNA Genealogy written by Anatole A. Klyosov and Igor L. Rozhanski) only confirms the denial of any African ancestry in Australia, and strongly supports the existence of a “common ancestor”� who “would not necessarily be in Africa. In fact, it was never proven that he lived in Africa”�.

Central to results of this extensive examination of haplogroups (7,556) was the absence of any African genes. So lacking was the sampling of African genetic involvement, the researchers stated in their introduction that:

“the finding that the Europeoid haplogroups did not descend from “African”� haplogroups A or B is supported by the fact that bearers of the Europeoid, as well as all non-African groups do not carry either SNI’s M91, P97, M31, P82, M23, M114, P262 …”�

pb21

Apr 23, 2010

Interesting website. I also see they have this on there:

http://wakeup-world.com/2016/08/21/a-comprehensive-guide-to-the-emotional-freedom-technique-eft/

EFT is a form of psychological acupressure, based on the same energy meridians used in traditional acupuncture to treat physical and emotional ailments for over five thousand years, but without the invasive needles. Instead, simple tapping with the fingertips is used to input kinetic energy onto specific meridians on the head and chest while you think about your specific problem — whether it is a traumatic event, an addiction, pain, etc. — and voice positive affirmations.

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
As a former member of the armed forces, you're the first to bleat on here whenever anyone mockingly mentions the Queen's German ancestory, and whilst I accept that goes back four generations rather Farah's two, I'd still put money on you insisting Farah's grandchlidren aren't as British as yours.
I dont bleat, that makes me sound like one of those saddos who wait outside the hospital waving flags when a royal baby is born , i only comment to highlight the hypocrisy of people who bend over backwards to refer to any tom dick or harry as british who then refer the queen as german

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I dont bleat, that makes me sound like one of those saddos who wait outside the hospital waving flags when a royal baby is born , i only comment to highlight the hypocrisy of people who bend over backwards to refer to any tom dick or harry as british who then refer the queen as german

OK, fair enough. I'll take it back. But anyone who does bleat and holds your view is being an absolute hypocrite.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

alfredmizen

Banned
Mar 11, 2015
The passport is all he needs, you're using non-British definitions to argue a lost cause. The absolute basics of your argument are wrong.
They arent at all, its you and all the others who want to feel good about themselves by proclaiming somone who was born and spent a large portion of their childhood abroad, with one foreign parent and 4 foreign grandparents is as 'british as the rest of us' , he quite simply , isnt.

Last edited:

pb21

Apr 23, 2010
Relevance?

This is another good one:

http://wakeup-world.com/2016/08/18/...clipse-in-aquarius-your-true-uncensored-self/

Full Moon and Lunar Eclipse in Aquarius – Your True Uncensored Self

The culmination of Jupiter’s (representing our beliefs and philosophies) transition through the sign of Virgo (introspection) will soon be taking place, with the powerful connection to Venus and Mercury travelling alongside it. Additionally, during this month, Venus (needs and values) and Mercury (logical function) have made contact with the North Node which is also placed in Virgo. These planets will soon be squaring Mars (instinct) and Saturn (structure) in Sagittarius, and this diverse alignment will create an energetic tension of sorts — between our inner values and external structures, between the introspective and the instinctual.

Albumen

Don't wait for me!
Jan 19, 2010
Brighton - In your face
They arent at all, its you and all the others who want to feel good about themselves by proclaiming somone who was born and spent a large portion of their childhood abroad, with one foreign parent and 4 foreign grandparents is as 'british as the rest of us' , he quite simply , isnt.

A bulldog with a unpleasantly tasting bone. Give it up, you're wrong, just admit it and move on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here