MK Dons Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Powder Puff Attacks

Lewington bullying the Albion players. Shoves Bruno!

HT 0-0

Skalák geting the ball a lot and taking corners. Almost twice as much as Sam Baldock and Wilson together. Albion 58% possession is encouraging for keeping a clean sheet and equalling the record of 2000-1 (Division 3).

https://www.whoscored.com/Matches/959120/Live

Last edited:

Eeyore

Colonel Hee-Haw of Queen's Park
NSC Patron
Apr 5, 2014
Albion not taking the game to them. And it could prove costly. This MK team are very poor.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Will Hughton change this at half time I wonder. Wilson sounds like he is still dazed from that bump on the head early in the game, so I'd stick on Hemed to help out Baldock. It also sounds like Skalak isn't making much of an impression against Lewington, perhaps Lualua or Knockaert might give him more problems.

Big crowd, lowly opposition, perfect ingredients for us to struggle. Take a chance Hughton, give the crowd a lift!!!!

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
Will Hughton change this at half time I wonder. Wilson sounds like he is still dazed from that bump on the head early in the game, so I'd stick on Hemed to help out Baldock. It also sounds like Skalak isn't making much of an impression against Lewington, perhaps Lualua or Knockaert might give him more problems.

Big crowd, lowly opposition, perfect ingredients for us to struggle. Take a chance Hughton, give the crowd a lift!!!!

Or maybe the crowd could give the players a lift? We need it loud for the second half

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports