MK Dons Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
MK Dons Vs Brighton & Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

How massive is the Burnley game :)

If we lose, that's the Championship title gone for us. Still a great chance of second though and we're only a handful of good results away from play-off confirmation.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Phew, I couldn't bear to listen to the 6 minutes added time. It got unbearable.

Well done Albion. You never do things the easy way.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Nice 5 point gap from Hull which is great as we don't have a chance to get points off them unlike Boro & Burnley.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
On paper Burnley have us and Middlesbro at home to play who could give them problems but as we all know on paper means nothing at thus time of the season. Boro last 4 games arent easy Burnley Ipswich Birmingham and us.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
#ccff00

Screenshot from 2016-03-19 17:20:10.png

Cowfold Seagull

Fan of the 17 bus
Apr 22, 2009
Cowfold
Have to watch it on TV tonight to vent my anger if so.

Let's just hope that they show more than just the usual fleeting few seconds of our game, in that car crash of a programme they call the Football League Show.

I also don't want those deviants called Clinton Morison or Chris Iwelumo offering their 'expertise' either.

Motogull

Todd Warrior
Sep 16, 2005
Wow, what a game to take 7,034 too. The joy of leading, the nerves from conceding, the fun at their red, the despair at their penalty, the elation of them missing it and then hearing of late equaliser for Wolves. A bonus result from Croydon too. Top day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports