Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

MK Dons players getting ready for Saturdays BIG game

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits

after reading that i have changed my outlook......let isis in and give them m-16's..........sad state of affairs really......c***ts and slutts rubbing the commoners noses in it......hope there's some decent songs being written for the week-end...!!

Last edited:

narly101

Feb 16, 2009
London
Utter mongs - the lot of them. I hope we humiliate them at the weekend.

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Being reported that Cheltenham have 'cancelled' the MK player's booking (for today?)

PG

In fact they've cancelled the whole party's booking, not just his. Why are there so many players of different clubs going and are their managers really relaxed about them going on the booze in the middle of the week?

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Those photos are like a Who's Who of mediocre Football League players, aren't they?

Carruthers, Luke Ayling, Aden Flint, Richard O'Donnell, Josh Murphy, James Collins, etc.

There's two things I'm amazed at with this. Firstly that anyone at the Festival, even a photographer or journalist, actually had the slightest clue who these guys were, other than just another bunch of pissed revellers in amongst thousands of pissed revellers.

And secondly that the Mail describes this as "the photos that SHOCKED BRITAIN" :lol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Those photos are like a Who's Who of mediocre Football League players, aren't they?

Carruthers, Luke Ayling, Aden Flint, Richard O'Donnell, Josh Murphy, James Collins, etc.

There's two things I'm amazed at with this. Firstly that anyone at the Festival, even a photographer or journalist, actually had the slightest clue who these guys were, other than just another bunch of pissed revellers in amongst thousands of pissed revellers.

And secondly that the Mail describes this as "the photos that SHOCKED BRITAIN" :lol:

That's the current Championship Player of the Month, don't you know!?

(But yes, he's not very good. No surprise to see Ayling in the middle of it all. Utter tool.)

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
That's the current Championship Player of the Month, don't you know!?

(But yes, he's not very good. No surprise to see Ayling in the middle of it all. Utter tool.)

Flint was absolutely shocking against us recently. Lumbering, clueless, slow, continually caught out of position, in short, everything you expect a lower league centre half to be. Except he's in the Championship. The reason he won that award is because he scored a couple of goals, that's all, which gets you noticed as a centre half. Some Bristol paper linked him to a Premier League move in the summer. Flint in the Premier League would be completely laughable.

Ayling, to be fair, isn't the worst player on that list I previously posted, he at least tried to make things happen against us and was probably City's best man on the night. But I suspect- possibly due to his HAIR- that he might be, as you say, one of the bigger tools in the box.

sparkie

Jul 17, 2003
Hove
So it was basically an MK Dons / Bristol City booze up ?

Good to know these relegation threatened players are all good mates, and are taking their clubs' situations seriously :lolol:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
So it was basically an MK Dons / Bristol City booze up ?

Good to know these relegation threatened players are all good mates, and are taking their clubs' situations seriously :lolol:

The one who actually lobs the piss over the balcony is on loan at Northampton Town from Shrewsbury. Anyone who's anyone was there :thumbsup:

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
The one who actually lobs the piss over the balcony is on loan at Northampton Town from Shrewsbury.
You know far too many of these players. It's like you've got a panini sticker album of all lower league players, so that when the chance comes you can make yourself a WAG.

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Samir Carruthers is, I believe, the player booted up in the air by Lewis Dunk near the end of the MK Dongs game at the Amex, you know the one? The tackle that was a completely obvious penalty, that somehow the kindly officials missed?

Hope there's not some sort of karma for that at the weekend :ohmy:

edna krabappel

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
You know far too many of these players. It's like you've got a panini sticker album of all lower league players, so that when the chance comes you can make yourself a WAG.

:lol:

Either that, or I read the article, which described him as "James Collins, a striker from Shrewsbury Town currently on loan at League Two leaders Northampton Town" :thumbsup:

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN

A WHO's who of HAS beans and NEVER will be's that includes that WAIST of time Caskey too

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
:lol:

Either that, or I read the article
I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're lining yourself up to be a WAG, since the article was in the Daily Mail.

KingstonSeagull

May 1, 2013
Shoreditch
after reading that i have changed my outlook......let isis in and give them m-16's..........sad state of affairs really......c***ts and slutts rubbing the commoners noses in it......hope there's some decent songs being written for the week-end...!!

Says the man who's avatar is a woman getting her baps out...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here