Mar 25, 2004
Bristol
From the Facebook Page

FB_IMG_1698436436189.jpg

timbha

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
To whomever designed the poster,I salute you, bloody marvelous 👍

That's all I've got to say about that right now.
My guess would be Jamie Eke who is listed in the match day programme as a contributor, alongside Ian Hine and Spencer Vignes who probably don’t do this kind of thing 😉

It is cool with some little nods to Amsterdam (bikes) unless Karou is a cyclist.

Knocky's Nose

Mon nez est en Valenciennes..
May 7, 2017
Eastbourne
My guess would be Jamie Eke who is listed in the match day programme as a contributor, alongside Ian Hine and Spencer Vignes who probably don’t do this kind of thing 😉

It is cool with some little nods to Amsterdam (bikes) unless Karou is a cyclist.
The houses (and canal) are from Amsterdam, not just one tiny bicycle.. :lolol:

Jack Straw

I look nothing like him!
Jul 7, 2003
Brighton. NOT KEMPTOWN!
Is there a technique for instigating a programme / poster non-interface situation without causing any collateral damage? :smile:

Slum_Wolf

May 3, 2021

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
It's a work of art, that is. Couldn't the club (or the artist) issue it as a poster in its own right? Reckon it would fly off the shelves

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It's a work of art, that is. Couldn't the club (or the artist) issue it as a poster in its own right? Reckon it would fly off the shelves
There was a Dunk ‘Superman’ one in the AEK program wasn’t there? Presumably there’s the third in a series ready for the Marseilles game (I’m predicting either Groß or DeZerbi ).

Perhaps then, the shop can sell them as a set, in a rolled up, non folded / stapled form?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I can't find the thread now, annoyingly, but the artist Jamie Eke first did an alternative programme cover for Mitoma after the Liverpool Cup win last season.

These were limited edition, professionally-printed on high quality museum-grade paper.

Jamie and I exchanged a few messages as I wanted to explore what might else be possible in terms of similar merch etc, but we didn't finalise anything. I'm delighted the club noticed his amazing work and got him involved in these posters.

He may still have some of the original available if you contact him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here