Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

misunderstanding, although hseagulsh does like foreign ladies..

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not bothered about Hoyte but why are Elliott and Tommy unhappy when they could be getting a pay rise.

Also we would get some good money for both of them.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
tommy elphick are unhappy and are being looked at by championship clubs.. you heard it here first!

I can understand that.

I mean, if I were Tommy Elphick I'd be unhappy at being a first team regular for my local team who also happen to have an ambitious and loaded chairman, a class manager and a top drawer stadium just a year away too....

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
I can understand that.

I mean, if I were Tommy Elphick I'd be unhappy at being a first team regular for my local team who also happen to have an ambitious and loaded chairman, a class manager and a top drawer stadium just a year away too....

Totally. Can absolutly understand hssi reasoning.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I cant understand or believe that about Elliott and Tommy as both are regular first team players and we as a club are on the up. Also Gus has spoken very highly of Hoyte so what is his beef.

ofco8

May 18, 2007
Brighton
Not worried about Hoyte. Surprised if Bennett and Elphick rumours were true.

However, after the election result, anything could be true.

nope my source was "exaggerating on further investigation, although dickinson isn't very popular for "giving it the biggun" too much in clubs..

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
The source was reliable, as the person that told him is good mates with the players (atleast the younger ones such as Cox and Elphick).

But Kieran, grow up and stop relating every thread to me???

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
I can understand that.

But there are some posters on here who sometimes criticise him, so it's a counter balance to all those positives.

The source was reliable, as the person that told him is good mates with the players (atleast the younger ones such as Cox and Elphick).

But Kieran, grow up and stop relating every thread to me???

you love it ;) raises your profile <3

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here