Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
People do get awfully carried away. Chipping people? Let's all just calm down a bit.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
There will be little chance of serial killers / rapists getting away with multiple offences? They will get caught after the first one or twwo unless we are using VAR!

Taking away our fundamental human rights will not help at all. These people you mention will commit these crimes whatever society does. They just can't help themselves. Hence why they become known as serial or spree killers.

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
People who are actually in jail murder people, no chip is going to stop a mad person.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Very serious questions need asking of the Met as to how this **** ended up in the Diplomatic Protection Command after just a couple of years on the job. Why was he not just plodding the beat? ???

A few senior heads need to roll over this one IMHO

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I didn’t know this was something available, do you have this for a reason? Sorry I’m not being nosey.
If I had one it would just say Newhaven :)

I didn't ask for it at all it just turned up. I was surprised at first then amused that someone knew what a boring life I led! All my trips to Sussex buzzing around Carmarthen and any hotel trips etc Info of E mail below...

Yo, here's your 2020 Timeline update
You're receiving this email because you turned on Location History, a Google Account–level setting that saves where you go in your private Timeline.
Location History data also helps give you personalized information on Google, including better restaurant recommendations, and suggestions for a faster commute. You can view, edit, and delete this data anytime in Timeline.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Very serious questions need asking of the Met as to how this **** ended up in the Diplomatic Protection Command after just a couple of years on the job. Why was he not just plodding the beat? ???

A few senior heads need to roll over this one IMHO

It is bizarre. I'm interested to see how his history unfolds.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
People do get awfully carried away. Chipping people? Let's all just calm down a bit.

I am actually placid.... I know this is emotive for most people and I am way out of step with normal people, for me and probably only me this is a step worth taking. We chip dogs who do not kill and rape people, we are the one's who need chipping. I do not believe you can ever stop men killing / raping, sweet Fanny Adams should not be forgotten.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
I didn’t know this was something available, do you have this for a reason? Sorry I’m not being nosey.

You have got me looking at the E mail again, it shows places visited, countries, cities, how far I travelled and whether by bike, I do a lot of cycling, or car. Pictures of places I have visited, a couple of maps of UK and Europe, I didn't go outside of Europe. It also gives me the option to delete all info, so they say :) Bizarre really.

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
I am actually placid.... I know this is emotive for most people and I am way out of step with normal people, for me and probably only me this is a step worth taking. We chip dogs who do not kill and rape people, we are the one's who need chipping. I do not believe you can ever stop men killing / raping, sweet Fanny Adams should not be forgotten.

(I suspect you’re trolling but...)

Would it be just men who’d be chipped or women too? From birth?

And who’d be doing the chipping? The police?

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
(I suspect you’re trolling but...)

Would it be just men who’d be chipped or women too? From birth?

And who’d be doing the chipping? The police?

(No I am not and I couldn't be bothered) All people from birth. I haven't a clue who, some Govt dept. would organise. Obviously this will never happen, as I have stated I am way out of line and will let it drop now, cheers

dadams2k11

ID10T Error
Jun 24, 2011
Brighton
Go to you google account and it has history in there and you can check loads of stuff out.
I didn't ask for it at all it just turned up. I was surprised at first then amused that someone knew what a boring life I led! All my trips to Sussex buzzing around Carmarthen and any hotel trips etc Info of E mail below...

Yo, here's your 2020 Timeline update
You're receiving this email because you turned on Location History, a Google Account–level setting that saves where you go in your private Timeline.
Location History data also helps give you personalized information on Google, including better restaurant recommendations, and suggestions for a faster commute. You can view, edit, and delete this data anytime in Timeline.
Turn Location off and it don't record where you have been.

Worried Man Blues

Feb 28, 2009
Swansea
Go to you google account and it has history in there and you can check loads of stuff out.Turn Location off and it don't record where you have been.

I really don't care if anyone knows where I have been, I know I seem to be out of step with the rest of the world but find it mildly amusing for Google to tell me where I have been.

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
(No I am not and I couldn't be bothered) All people from birth. I haven't a clue who, some Govt dept. would organise. Obviously this will never happen, as I have stated I am way out of line and will let it drop now, cheers

Crooks (and murderers and rapists) will find ways to remove/disable the chips. DNA samples taking at birth might do the trick, and without any invasive procedures.

Wardy's twin

Oct 21, 2014
Crooks (and murderers and rapists) will find ways to remove/disable the chips. DNA samples taking at birth might do the trick, and without any invasive procedures.

Personally i agree with having a DNA database for checking against crime scenes, people talk about infringement of freedoms well what happens to the greater infringement on victims. If you don't do anything wrong you really don't have anything to worry about.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports