Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Missing cat in Hove, please look in this thread to see if he might be close to you...

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Please tell anyone you know in the area to have a look out for him, we're all worried now.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1356196464969.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1356196464969.jpg
    196.8 KB · Views: 94

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
How did he get away from the vet - out the back door or the front?

Front. Apparently they were trying to get him back in the catbox, notoriously difficult anyway, and he got free. The front door just happened to be open apparently and he got free. He was seen in the garden of 58 Portland Road at midday, before I was aware there was a problem. Now, 5 hours later, he hasn't been seen since. I have an army of people about to hit different streets for me to find him but if anyone on here lives in Pembroke Crescent/Avenue/Gardens please please PLEASE check your gardens because he loves a garden and will hide there. Going to be a massive struggle finding him tonight now.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
http://www.lostcatsbrighton.co.uk

or just ring Ronnie on 01273 422721
hope its microchipped?
fecking useless vets
how far are you from the vets?

if you want I will send you my old site which has cat finding tips on it

superwomen

Apr 19, 2011
Hove
Hope u find him - he might of got stuck somewhere ! We have two cats - plus a cat from across the road who is very stubborn & spends more time in ours !!!

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I had a cat once that went missing for three days... searched everywhere, pre internet days so the posters went up, the whole thing. Searched the garage maybe five times but it was a bit of a full and messy garage! After day 4 she just waltzed out of the garage like nothing had happened, except feeling a little hungry... go figure.

Worthingite

Sexy Pete... :D
Sep 16, 2011
Worthing
Best of luck mate, glad [MENTION=4156]glasfryn[/MENTION] is here, think out of anyone on this board, he'll be the most help. Can't (and don't want) to begin to know what your going through. Our mog is mine and the mrs baby, she's 14, and has never been outdoors, I dread to think what would happen, she's not streetwise at all. Take it easy mate, I'm sure he'll come bimbling through the door at some point wondering what all the fuss is about.

Fred Oliver - Legend

Jul 20, 2005
Valley Park
for what its worth ours went missing the other day andthe misses had me searching for 8 hours in the rain and she was eventually found under a bush right by the front door, good luck.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
just come back on as I had a thought about this
if you are going looking for him do not carry a cat basket with you as it looks like this might be his fear
my suggestion is carry a pillow case in your pocket and if you can get a hold on him pop him in that until you can then get him in the hidden cat basket.
and do not be afraid to man handle him .....by the scruff if possible and hold him hard he will not like it but he will like being home

hope you find him tonight he will not be to far from where he was lost maybe in a garden hiding
if you are going to shake biscuits then stay in one place otherwise he will be confused if you move about
try sitting in one place and call so he can come to you .............if you chase him he will think he is in trouble

best of luck

Dunk

Jul 27, 2011
Lewes
Good luck. Our cat went missing for a week before we found him- I'm sure yours will turn up soon too. We used http://www.animalsearch.co.uk who were brilliant and the fliers they sent us did the trick. The insurance even paid for it.

He's probably sheltering under a car or a bush. Try your whistle and rattle some food tomorrow when it's light. I'll have my fingers crossed.

Piss poor from the vets.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Thanks all, [MENTION=4156]glasfryn[/MENTION] in particular. We will keep looking, but hopefully he is sat in someones house under a radiator as we speak being pampered. Will keep this thread updated and bounced.

Keep looking all who can and please get on Facebook and post his pic if you can. Thanks all.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Hope you found him, sadly Cookie went walkabout a couple of months back and her sister Ava is very lonely.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
If he was on the south side of Portland I suspect he would have gone south in the gardens there. I would run up some photocopies (4 on A4) notes and stick them through the doors of portland road and Pembroke asking them all to look out for him.

They could ring email or text you if they see one like him.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Is on my facebook.

Thank you.

Hope you found him, sadly Cookie went walkabout a couple of months back and her sister Ava is very lonely.

It is like losing someone from the family isn't it.

If he was on the south side of Portland I suspect he would have gone south in the gardens there. I would run up some photocopies (4 on A4) notes and stick them through the doors of portland road and Pembroke asking them all to look out for him.

The could ring email or text you if they see one like him.

I have put up posters on trees along Portland Road and Pembroke Crescent in particular. He loves gardens, I reckon he is there or in a house there. It's what I'd do as a cat!

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
. It's what I'd do as a cat!

If I was a cat I'd be nuzzling my head in a fit woman's boobs. In fact I'd do that as most things :drool:

Hope you find him, cats have a great sense of home so I'm positive he'll return soon.

Chicken Runner61

We stand where we want!
May 20, 2007
I have put up posters on trees along Portland Road and Pembroke Crescent in particular. He loves gardens, I reckon he is there or in a house there. It's what I'd do as a cat!

Yes good idea but its worth going direct to the houses where he was last seen - lots of people come out of their houses and straight in their cars especially when the weather is bad - they might never see posters on trees etc

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here