Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Missing 10,000

sammy g

I think it was 13K, sorry to be pedantic and if memory serves sold out every game in our last season, post fans united. Remember after dispatching Barnet the then manager used the large crowd as reason for their defeat.
Clearly 10,000 + gates doesn't scare the granny out of teams playing Bradford however!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Why has that stand behind the goal gone at bournemouth?
Thought it was a perm stand but obviously not:glare:

I was wondering that too! [MENTION=10251]afcb[/MENTION] Can you tell us?

afcb

Dec 14, 2007
Why has that stand behind the goal gone at bournemouth?
Thought it was a perm stand but obviously not:glare:

nah mate. Cheap shit temp stand that was empty for 90% when it was there. Just like the rest of the ground, cheap DIY job at the time. We never had any massive investment (no investment at all) the new ground was basically built on a 3 million football league grant and not a lot else.

Barr, who built the ground pulled out and didnt even complete the 3 stands so was a bit of crap job all round. Our pisshead chairmen has put a few things right by using his own subbies, saved his business going tits up but used up transfer proceeds (thats why we think he's a first class coont)

Jan 30, 2008
nah mate. Cheap shit temp stand that was empty for 90% when it was there. Just like the rest of the ground, cheap DIY job at the time. We never had any massive investment (no investment at all) the new ground was basically built on a 3 million football league grant and not a lot else.

Barr, who built the ground pulled out and didnt even complete the 3 stands so was a bit of crap job all round. Our pisshead chairmen has put a few things right by using his own subbies, saved his business going tits up but used up transfer proceeds (thats why we think he's a first class coont)
you're best off re kindling your rivalry with Weymouth :rolleyes:

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I would have though that was obvious, I quoted you after all, and no, not mental. I just find you quite tedious sometimes with your constant insinuation that you are a better fan than everyone else ! Hon.

God knows why you think that, because I certainly don't. It sounds to me that you just don't like the fact that I might have a different opinion to you: which is fair enough, of course, but why don't you just ignore my posts if you don't like them? Surely you're old enough to behave like a civilised adult rather than resorting to cheap childish shots. Oh, & don't think the past comments you've made about me using the term 'hon' have gone unnoticed. Bring up some bad memories for you or something does it?? Jeez......

:rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here