Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Missed out on a Premier striker ... to Palace.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Who is this then?

Just seen Navarro make a reference to it on Twitter.

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Oh dear, this is going to be a long one.

16 pages.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
It's a friend of Nav, who is a Scouser .... has Owen signed for Palace?! :laugh:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Maybe Wigan have simply loaned back their new £2m signing, Wilfred Zaha after realising he's not good enough for the Premiership?

leigull

Sep 26, 2010
Aren't they getting Chris Martin back again? If Navarro is referring to him or Wilbraham, then I'm DELIGHTED they chose Palace over us

Dec 29, 2011
"Aaron Thomas Wilbraham (born 21 October 1979 in Knutsford, Cheshire) is an English footballer who last played as a striker for Premier League club Norwich City but is strongly rumoured to have signed for Championship club Crystal Palace FC as of June 2012."

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Wilbrahim is dogshit in the first place, more worried we were interested in signing him at all, but to say we lost out on him is also concerning.

Apparently we don't have the monety to compete with Palace.

Glenn-Murray

Banned
Jun 24, 2011
Wilbrahim is dogshit in the first place, more worried we were interested in signing him at all, but to say we lost out on him is also concerning.

Apparently we don't have the monety to compete with Palace.

Naaaarch fans really liked him.

That wouldn't be the first time, would it? Our budget this season is probably bigger than yours. Just one of those things, I suppose. I'm sure you'll sign someone eventually...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

That wouldn't be the first time, would it? Our budget this season is probably bigger than yours. Just one of those things, I suppose. I'm sure you'll sign someone eventually...

and won't go bust for the third time unlike yourselves.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009

Clearly, it seems we are getting priced out left right and centre whilst Palace are driving on with some solid signings.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here