Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

minute,s silence tonihgt

bhadebenhams

Mar 14, 2009
i think their shuold be a minute sile nce tonigth cos of the TRAGIC death of Stephen geteley death at the wekend as teh world is now without another super talented like and someone knew has joined JADE (PRINCESS!!!!!!!!) as a new star in heaven. i know thqat mr Bloom (UNDECIDED!!!) is a big Boyzone fan like me as is Dean Wilkins (the bestest manger!!!!) . if the club does not have a silence it is PROOF that Dick Knight (LIAR!!!!!!!!!) is still running the club from his secret bunker in Majorka and that Blomm and salad are just puppets like in the Magic roundaboutt (WEIRD!!!) and sesame street . i know this cos someone saw Dick Knhight (LIAR!!!!) coming out of HMV last yeaar with a copt of the new take that album which is proof that he hates Stephen, ronan and the otehrs and probably thinking about it had Stephen killed to stop all teh attention going to garry barlow who perhaps has a share of teh wembley money from 1983

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
It might have been more funny if it was intelligible and not littered with spelling mistakes.

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
I cannot believe people STILL do not get this. Good work, bhadebenhams.

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Top job! That was hilarious :lolol:

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Hear, hear. Some good points, well made. Strangely I look forward to Debs rants on here.
They are real competition for Ernest.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It might have been more funny if it was intelligible and not littered with spelling mistakes.

May I suggest a career as a limbo dancer, given the ease with which this seems to have gone over your head? :wink:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Hear, hear. Some good points, well made. Strangely I look forward to Debs rants on here.
They are real competition for Ernest.

Scarily, Deb's posts make far more sense than Ernie's.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
May I suggest a career as a limbo dancer, given the ease with which this seems to have gone over your head? :wink:

Like schoolboy and toilet humour I guess its targeted at a particular audience, and any reference to Ernest's posts does little to endear it.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Liverpool will be wearing Black armbands on Saturday, I expect.

Stoo82

GEEZUS!
Jul 8, 2008
Hove
Evey time I read from you BHADEBENAMS (quality name by the way) I love seeing "Dick Knight (LIAR!!!!!!!!!)....Dean Wilkins (BRSTEST MANAGER!!!!!!!) i find it really funny!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here