Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Football] Mindless vandalism of a defibrillator at Buxted FC

D

Deleted member 2719

Cut their goolies off.
I went to school with a girl nicknamed the "goolie grabber", let me tell you she handled mine often, there was no finesse, she was like an animal.

Can you imagine what would happen with her nowadays?

Deportivo Seagull

I should coco
Jul 22, 2003
Mid Sussex
I went to school with a girl nicknamed the "goolie grabber", let me tell you she handled mine often, there was no finesse, she was like an animal.

Can you imagine what would happen with her nowadays?

Treatment for appallingly bad taste in the opposite sex?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wrong-Direction

Mar 10, 2013
Just seen a women going mad at a bloke in a shop, his dog was barking in a car outside for 20mins whilst he filled his trolly with booze..

Sent from my SM-A715F using Tapatalk

Arthur

Jul 8, 2003
Buxted Harbour
A Polegate couple who damaged a public defibrillator in Buxted have been sentenced at court.

Police were called to Framfield Road in Buxted on Sunday, 13 June, 2021, to reports a defibrillator outside Buxted Football Club had been destroyed overnight.

CCTV from the scene showed a male aged 23, and a female aged 21, both of High Street in Polegate, throwing, kicking and spitting on the defibrillator.

Both were arrested and subsequently charged with criminal damage. The male was also charged with possession of a Class B drug (cannabis) in relation to a separate incident.

At Hastings Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday, 1 November, both pleaded guilty to all charges and were given a 12-month community order with 100 hours of unpaid work.

They were also ordered to pay costs of £85, a victim surcharge of £95 and to pay £500 compensation to South East Coast Ambulance Service.

Detective Constable Sam Collyer said: “This was a crime that shocked the community and I am satisfied that we have found a resolution that allows both of these individuals to make reparations for their crimes.

“The female involved in particular has shown significant remorse throughout these proceedings and I hope this sentence provides an opportunity for reflection and long-term behavioural change for both parties.”

Ali_rrr

Feb 4, 2011
Utrecht, NL
A Polegate couple who damaged a public defibrillator in Buxted have been sentenced at court.

Police were called to Framfield Road in Buxted on Sunday, 13 June, 2021, to reports a defibrillator outside Buxted Football Club had been destroyed overnight.

CCTV from the scene showed a male aged 23, and a female aged 21, both of High Street in Polegate, throwing, kicking and spitting on the defibrillator.

Both were arrested and subsequently charged with criminal damage. The male was also charged with possession of a Class B drug (cannabis) in relation to a separate incident.

At Hastings Magistrates’ Court on Wednesday, 1 November, both pleaded guilty to all charges and were given a 12-month community order with 100 hours of unpaid work.

They were also ordered to pay costs of £85, a victim surcharge of £95 and to pay £500 compensation to South East Coast Ambulance Service.

Detective Constable Sam Collyer said: “This was a crime that shocked the community and I am satisfied that we have found a resolution that allows both of these individuals to make reparations for their crimes.

“The female involved in particular has shown significant remorse throughout these proceedings and I hope this sentence provides an opportunity for reflection and long-term behavioural change for both parties.”

I'm really curious what they had to say about this. Just what compelled them to do it?

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Makes it sound like the guy isn't sorry.

BN9 BHA

DOCKERS
NSC Patron
Jul 14, 2013
Newhaven
What is it with dickheads and vandalism at non league football grounds?
I saw this last week, apparently the three scumbags have been named (mentioned in another tweet from Worthing United FC)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Makes it sound like the guy isn't sorry.
Weirdly, being on the committee at Buxted FC the last I’d heard was the kiddy was on some sort of license thing and then wouldn’t make the girl and they hadn’t caught her - shows what I know 🤦🏻‍♂️

Had the nets vandalised a few times too. Shocking.

One thing I will say is the support from local community etc was great and there was money raised to upgrade security etc as a result and lots of help offered. We’ve got a garage door now which is one of those special ones etc.

Had this not happened on the day Erikson collapsed, I doubt it would have got so much attention!

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
PS - Also thought the kiddy was 17 in 2021 so not sure on the 23 years old bit!?

maresfield seagull

May 23, 2006
Weren't Right Said Fred and Lawrence Fox pushing conspiracy theories about defibrillators? Perhaps it was related to that.
Care to expand upon the the conspiracy theories
On defibs 🤪 wtf
darn shame they cant shock these cockwombling vandals
with the devices sadly

Pevenseagull

Anti-greed coalition
Jul 20, 2003
I think the line was that defibs were being installed everywhere due to heart problems caused by Covid vaccines.
Along with other medical experts like the bloke who played Deuce Bigelow Male Gigolo

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here