Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall Violence

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Simple question here so a simple answer to follow. I`m not interested in a long drawn out argument.

Do you ever go football with your wife/girlfriend or your children ?

Don't think Eva likes football.

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008
Unfortunately, it is no different to when we played Millwall at The Den this season. I travelled by train from Brighton at around 15:30 up to London Bridge and the train was full of Albion "fans" who were clearly intoxicated. Whilst I have no problem with that, we all like a drink after all, the behaviour of them on the train was disgraceful. They were making comments to women, throwing beer around, bellowing abuse out the window at stations to people on platforms, abusing train staff staff etc and this was only during mid afternoon. Completely unacceptable behaviour!
Fast forward a few hours to London Bridge pre kick off and we had our "fans" gobbing off at Millwall fans on the concourse, police getting involved on the station and on the train to South Bermondsey. After the game in the pen whilst queuing for the train, they were chanting abuse towards Millwall whilst segregated and then soon shut up when confronted by a couple of big blokes from Millwall when walking onto South Bermondsey station. You will always get this at these local derby games. It seems to attract mindless idiots, the football factory wannabe types. Cheap train fares up to London, all day on the beer, big ticket allocation. Yes it is unacceptable but not surprising at all. It is not fare to blame Millwall solely for anything that may have happened last night, we have our fair share of scum who follow the Albion to these type of games I am afraid.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Simple question here so a simple answer to follow. I`m not interested in a long drawn out argument.

Do you ever go with your wife/girlfriend or your children ?

Our resident facist probably goes with all three at the same time, without their approval.

Of course, the facist wouldn't be bothered in the slightest about me saying that on here, or even screaming it into his face because, after all, it's only banter.

Brightonfan1983

Tiny member
Jul 5, 2003
UK
I met an ex-Millwall player recently who said he, for his first few games, got abuse from all the home fans whenever he touched the ball, because he'd signed from Brentford.

Unbelievable.

They are an odd bunch.

Sent from my little computer/phone thing using Tapatalk

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Unfortunately, it is no different to when we played Millwall at The Den this season. I travelled by train from Brighton at around 15:30 up to London Bridge and the train was full of Albion "fans" who were clearly intoxicated. Whilst I have no problem with that, we all like a drink after all, the behaviour of them on the train was disgraceful. They were making comments to women, throwing beer around, bellowing abuse out the window at stations to people on platforms, abusing train staff staff etc and this was only during mid afternoon. Completely unacceptable behaviour!
Fast forward a few hours to London Bridge pre kick off and we had our "fans" gobbing off at Millwall fans on the concourse, police getting involved on the station and on the train to South Bermondsey. After the game in the pen whilst queuing for the train, they were chanting abuse towards Millwall whilst segregated and then soon shut up when confronted by a couple of big blokes from Millwall when walking onto South Bermondsey station. You will always get this at these local derby games. It seems to attract mindless idiots, the football factory wannabe types. Cheap train fares up to London, all day on the beer, big ticket allocation. Yes it is unacceptable but not surprising at all. It is not fare to blame Millwall solely for anything that may have happened last night, we have our fair share of scum who follow the Albion to these type of games I am afraid.

The point has been made several times today that Millwall seem to have a lot bigger 'minority' of idiots than most clubs. I believe this 100% true for the likes of them, Leeds, Stoke to name but a few. Nobody is saying we're squeeky clean at all - but Millwall do seem a different breed going on what people on here have reported back / seen.

willingdon_seagull

Mar 5, 2008
The point has been made several times today that Millwall seem to have a lot bigger 'minority' of idiots than most clubs. I believe this 100% true for the likes of them, Leeds, Stoke to name but a few. Nobody is saying we're squeeky clean at all - but Millwall do seem a different breed going on what people on here have reported back / seen.

Agreed

smoke grenade

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
I got head-butted at brighton station before the game when they started jumping the fence to get on the train iv got a broken arm and was in a sling but it didn't stop this TOOL he said brighton scum and meet me with a head-butt BTP saw it and all they done was put him on the train!!!!!!! and then was told by the copper your a big lad you can handle it!!! Its cos they get away with stuff like that they do it it all a show! minus the beer and a one on one they would all crumble!

Why would they crumble

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton
When the vast majority of fans have to catch a train to the Amex, why on earth does the club/police allow away fans to queue with home fans (for high risk games).

Going to Millwall away for instance, all away fans are penned (for their own safety I expect).

Last night was I believe the lowest Albion (ex away fans) for a game.
This fixture surely will not attract as many next season?

And an extra 7,500 seats next season!

i dont think so. Fans are separated until the last 100 yards from the station where you are merged together as you enter the station at Millwall - a truely up lifting experience. Having said that been to Millwall away loads and never seen any trouble - last night had a pint after the game then walked onto park and ride bus for race course no bother - maybe i am just lucky.

theyellowdinosaur

Nov 29, 2011
The trouble is there are the ones who want to impress the older fans and their idol Danny dyer. As for the abuse does your boyfriend no your here is just banter but stuff like HIV jokes are just sick! The other day at school this kid whose never been to a match in his life, went to me how we were all paedos with aids so I shoved him and he fell on his arse crying. So much for him being a palace hooligan :):D:ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:

smoke grenade

Banned
Feb 3, 2012
The trouble is there are the ones who want to impress the older fans and their idol Danny dyer. As for the abuse does your boyfriend no your here is just banter but stuff like HIV jokes are just sick! The other day at school this kid whose never been to a match in his life, went to me how we were all paedos with aids so I shoved him and he fell on his arse crying. So much for him being a palace hooligan :):D:ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr::ffsparr:

Runnings things aint you lad

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Don't think Eva likes football.

think I have found the son as well. Despite only having one gonad, Das has spawned a kid who has the initials SG. The JCL has only joined this month and is spouting absolute bollocks. Never mind, Half Term will be over soon!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here