Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Millwall in the JPT - Official Thread

jakes right boot

Jul 29, 2006
sounds like he needs stitches but better than ligaments or bones.

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
jakes right boot said:

Yeah I imagine a good few stitches, he said you could see the muscle :ohmy:

Sep 12, 2006
jakes right boot said:

agreed. but hey dont worry kerry mayo is on fire now and will keep the defence solid all on his own ;)

Sep 12, 2006
chez said:
Classic thread on there about Brighton fans and how impressive we were 2nite (the ones that went anyway). Shows the 2 sides of Millwalls fanbase.

yeah love it, you can't argue with 900 fans for the JPT, marvellous scenes.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Fantastic night's entertainment for ten quid. Superb turnout from us, plenty of nolse, gutsy showing from 10 men, really enjoyed it. Never thought I'd enjoy a Tin Pot game so much.

Well bloody done lads. Marvellous scenes at the end. Also particularly liked the spontaneous applause from the team before the pens started, and their imploring for more noise again. Top stuff.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Don't like to sound bigheaded but we (the fans) were f***ing AMAZING tonight. 900 for the JPT! I have never heard 90 minutes of unbroken singing like it. Seriously. Its not even as though there was anything to cheer for 88 minutes either.

If anyone knows the baldy lad with the glasses who was the third Albion fan ejected by the Flourescant Facists pm me. I will happily write to either club to complain on his behalf because he did nothing whatsoever, and the way they bundled him down the stairs was shithouse.

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
From wall fans site

Whitbread can f*** off
Byfield checked his run up which made the keeper dive the wrong way before he kicked it and still missed.
Why didn't May take one?
We should have had the game won by half time, but yet again, we came out and played like a bunch of clowns in the second half.
Highlight of the night was watching 6-8 stewards struggle to chuck out one gayboy - and that just about sums the night up.

Sounds like more over the top stewarding.

I got threatend with being ejected at the last game but they didnt give me a reason :nono:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Well they were well out of order tonight. They ejected three and so far as I could see they had done nothing but stand up (along with 700 others.

seven stands

May 25, 2006
hastings
prob got upset after thinking they were in for a slow night with 20ish fans for a mickey mouse game :D

All 900 tonight :bowdown: Sounded great

Last edited:

Marky

Well...
Mar 3, 2006
WR1
:clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

f***ing brilliant night, absolute wholehearted commitment from every one of our players.

Butters' red card changed the game after we'd been the better side early on but Millwall never really looked comfortable at just one up.

We got forward really well late on and with the pace of Robinson, Cox and John we were always gonna have a chance.

But ultimately, the game was a real battle, and what got us through tonight was grit, determination and team spirit (as well as a nicely converted Mayo spot kick!). Well done lads, and - it's taken me a while to say this - Well done Dean Wilkins!

:albion:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
My throat hurts now. I've got to present a 6 hour training course tommorow - I'll sound like Johhny Vegas!!!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here