Millwall for a quid

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Dandyman

In London village.
ThebestteaminLondonnothebestteamofall (apparently) have just published their season ticket prices for next season.

Unreserved seats in the Cold Blow Lane stand will cost an adult £320 for the season if purchased by 18 April, which works out as £13.90 a game. For a Junior under 12 the price is £23 for the season or just £1 per game. The £1 deal also goes for the other stands although adult and other concessionary prices vary.

The question is, is this a club responding to a community facing dropping living standards and cuts in real wages and/or a club desperate to retain support ?

tubaman

Nov 2, 2009
ThebestteaminLondonnothebestteamofall (apparently) have just published their season ticket prices for next season.

Unreserved seats in the Cold Blow Lane stand will cost an adult £320 for the season if purchased by 18 April, which works out as £13.90 a game. For a Junior under 12 the price is £23 for the season or just £1 per game. The £1 deal also goes for the other stands although adult and other concessionary prices vary.

The question is, is this a club responding to a community facing dropping living standards and cuts in real wages and/or a club desperate to retain support ?

To be honest it would be hard to find ANY club that would structure their prices on community issues over money matters. Do you think that WH are any different?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Unreserved seating *sigh*

middletoenail

Jul 2, 2008
Hong Kong
I think it's great that they offer such good deals to kids. I know that they have seats to fill and these would otherwise go empty but today's kids paying £1 are tomorrows adults paying £20. Sensible.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
For under 10s t the Amex its only £49 so just over £2 a game which is a bargain still if you ask me.

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC

They are trying to invest in the youth, the trouble is, Millwall is not a family club and never will be, they will never change the fan base and sad to say the club will always attract morons.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
They are trying to invest in the youth, the trouble is, Millwall is not a family club and never will be, they will never change the fan base and sad to say the club will always attract morons.

That is actually quite untrue. I live in Millwall land and lots of kids round here support them, and quite a lot go to the games. Never see any Palace though considering they are only 5 miles away.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Gullys Cats

Sausage by the sea!!!
Nov 27, 2010
NSC
That is actually quite untrue. I live in Millwall land and lots of kids round here support them, and quite a lot go to the games. Never see any Palace though considering they are only 5 miles away.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

Its kind of you to say that, i have been a Millwall fan for 25 years and there are some lovely people that follow the club but some of the people that it attracts are embarrassing, the Danny dyer types, people just dont want to take their kids....look at my son, hes a Brighton fan.

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
The New den

Capacity 20,146. av attendance in 2010-11 12,438

shouldn't think a low kids pricest will cause a huge problem

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I think it's great that they offer such good deals to kids. I know that they have seats to fill and these would otherwise go empty but today's kids paying £1 are tomorrows adults paying £20. Sensible.
They grow up so fast these days.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports