• Yes

Votes: 34 10.2%
  • No

Votes: 299 89.8%

• Total voters

Kuipers Supporters Club

Feb 10, 2009
GOSBTS
Don’t know if it’s already been covered but Yougov poll suggests only a plurality support talking the knee,
therefore a majority don’t.

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
[TWEET]1335993763618037764[/TWEET]

Klaas

I've changed this
Nov 1, 2017
No doubt this has been mentioned but the players of QPR have requested to reverse the decision to stop taking the knee at their game at Millwall tonight. Bit frustrating for people justifying their 'boredom' of the issue by quoting Les Ferdinand. Kind of undermines the 'it's meaningless' argument too. Good on the players.

theroyal

May 11, 2014
I have spoken to 2 or 3 blokes at work who trot out the "it's marxist innit" line and none of them could actually explain to me what marxism is

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
No doubt this has been mentioned but the players of QPR have requested to reverse the decision to stop taking the knee at their game at Millwall tonight. Bit frustrating for people justifying their 'boredom' of the issue by quoting Les Ferdinand. Kind of undermines the 'it's meaningless' argument too. Good on the players.

Correct decision. They were going to do some waffle like linking arms instead which I am uncomfortable with as it feels like a solution that white people are comfortable with, but anti racism shouldn't be what people with white privilege are comfortable with, it should be what black players and representatives want to initiate and support, which was taking the knee all along.

rippleman

Oct 18, 2011
As expected, a great response to "the knee" from our fans at the game last night.

My view on this is simple enough. The players, collectively, decided to start taking the knee. It is therefore down to the players decide if or when they stop taking the knee.

Players' decision and we should respect that decision.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
So just watched kick-off, and didn't see any of the Millwall players take the knee this time?

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Well done to the QPR players taking the knee.

Millwall have given in to their gammon but QPR essentially stuck two fingers up at the hoards of thick-as-shit racists and took the knee anyway. They’ll go on to win now because the Millwall players will feel awful.

Luke93

STAND OR FALL
Jun 23, 2013
Shoreham
Watching the pre match build up at Millwall, I’d say no more than 20% of fans in the stands have face masks on.

Withdean11

Feb 18, 2007
Brighton/Hyde
So Millwall fans didn’t boo the message of equality, only the kneeling in support of BLM. Turns out they wasn’t booing anti racism after all.

Durlston

"Garlic bread!?"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
No booing - even applause - after players took the knee before Millwall v QPR.

How disappointed most of the vultures must be that they've got the maturity to put it behind them and show that they have some decent, hard-working and real supporters of football. Still, I don't expect any mention of it at all in tomorrow's media on TV or in newspapers. The only bitter and twisted ones are the cancerous gutter press.

Now I hope we can all move on.......

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here