Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
Alan Nixon ‏@reluctantnicko
Brighton. Word from Ecuador is that Miler Bolanos does not fancy the Championship. Which is a shame.

makes sense though. Isn't he starring for the Ecuador national side, playing alongside Antonio Valencia who's been turning out at Old Trafford for several years. I'm sure he has sights set higher than the Championship, rightly or wrongly.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
makes sense though. Isn't he starring for the Ecuador national side, playing alongside Antonio Valencia who's been turning out at Old Trafford for several years. I'm sure he has sights set higher than the Championship, rightly or wrongly.
Let's not get too carried away ... Hes playing in the Ecuadorian league in front of 7000 fans every game. We can give him a better standard of football and 10x the pay packet.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
I bought Calleri in my football manager squad for 8M. We won the championship. He scored a hat full in the premiership in our first year and then ****ed off to Dortmund for 26M without even a whisper in my ear goodbye, apparently he wanted champions league football and we weren't up to it... Jokes on him, we're 2nd in the prem this year so far. ABSOLUTE COCK.

TEAM BOLANOS

What am absolute shower! Better off without him, selfish, selfish man!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Alan Nixon ‏@reluctantnicko
Brighton. Word from Ecuador is that Miler Bolanos does not fancy the Championship. Which is a shame.

Weird. All you do is put a buy-out clause in your contract for £10 million, then join us. Chances are he'll either get promoted with us, or score enough to get picked up by a Prem club in the next window. The Championship is a shop window for the Prem but with the added advantage of proving a player can play in English conditions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here