Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
This is what they replied to me.

CSEmelec ‏@CSEmelecEN 45s45 seconds ago
[MENTION=750]swindonseagull[/MENTION] It's true. Emelec's president stated that the player wished to go. Brighton & Hove Albion have bid the most for the player.

Who knows whats going on then

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It's all very odd.

Someone isn't in the loop if Emelec think they have sold him to us.

SHGK

Jan 6, 2016

[MENTION=750]swindonseagull[/MENTION] It's true. Emelec's president stated that the player wished to go. Brighton & Hove Albion have bid the most for the player.

Nothing new there, we know he is leaving and we believe we may have made an offer. Still doesn't mean he's coming to us.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill

Looks like the account of a rabid Emelec fan with a Bolanos fetish........

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
CSEmelec@CSEmelecEN 4m4 minutes ago
BREAKING#Emelec has accepted 10 million dollars for Ecuadorian striker Miler #Bolaños. #BrightonandHoveAlbion
CYOfpeqWsAAVe29.jpg

1 retweet0 likes

92 followers.

Give it up. Ain't happening.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
I don't really do twitter but I have attempted to annoy the fine people of Equador and one male seems to think bids have gone in and the clubs chairman has said that he will take his time to consider best offer. He also said players agent has said no offer has been made by Corinthians. Also stated he has been best player in Equador for two seasons, not too sure how difficult that would be. He said he is normally a second striker playing off somebody up front and was interested in our history etc He seemed to think there are offers from Brazil and Italy on the table. I know not how relaible he is and is more than likely reading the same stuff as us. Twitter is shit and I have no idea how to use it properly but met a nice bloke from Equador :)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here