Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
F**k me this is one long soap opera...

I think all the press would disagree with that...

Thats what I don't understand. Loads of people are saying we have not only made a bid but it has been accepted by Emelec

But Bozza says maybe the Albion don't want him.

They wouldn´t have made a bid if they didn't want him so it seems to me the only other explanation is that we did want him but something happened to make us change his mind.

Maybe he failed a medical? Maybe he made a pass at Paul Barber? Maybe he turned up for the contract signing in a Palace shirt?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Thats what I don't understand. Loads of people are saying we have not only made a bid but it has been accepted by Emelec

They wouldn´t have made a bid if they didn't want him so it seems to me the only other explanation is that we did want him but something happened to make us change his mind.

Maybe he failed a medical? Maybe he made a pass at Paul Barber? Maybe he turned up for the contract signing in a Palace shirt?

Maybe since the original contact we've changed our mind and scouted someone better ???

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla

Maybe he was always 2nd choice and 1st choice wasn't expected to be possible. Could 1st choice be joining, and so 2nd choice isn't wanted anymore ? ???

DavePage

CSEmelec@CSEmelecEN 4m4 minutes ago
BREAKING#Emelec has accepted 10 million dollars for Ecuadorian striker Miler #Bolaños. #BrightonandHoveAlbion
CYOfpeqWsAAVe29.jpg

1 retweet0 likes

Ecosse Exile

May 20, 2009
Alicante, Spain
Maybe the 60 days expired and Brighton moved on to another target, maybe we would rather sign this other target than someone who has messed us about, if Calleri and his multitude of owners and Bolaños and his agents cant come to an agreement in that sort of time period, maybe we don't fancy having all this agro again when they look for new contracts or when the time comes for them to leave.

Maybe

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here