Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
So, is he suddenly going to appear at the AMEX Elite Football Performance Centre today, or has he still got to haul himself over from South America before we hear anything ?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
So, is he suddenly going to appear at the AMEX Elite Football Performance Centre today, or has he still got to haul himself over from South America before we hear anything ?

Shirley we have our spies at Heathrow, Gatwick and Shoreham airport? ???

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
All the South American press talk is about Bolanos & Corinthians.
Reports seem to confirm he is on his way to Brazil to discuss terms although all his agent says is that he is "available for negotiations" with a suggested $8m fee
Some comment that it is surprising that "no good European club has made a strong offer ($10m)" - my impression was that we had.
HOWEVER one site (Bastidoressccp) are offering an EXCLUSIVE that Corinthians don't actually want to sign Bolanos so maybe all the other stuff is agent driven?

Confusing but have to say #keepthefaith or #holdthenerve.,... Or just keep watching & waiting :lolol:

Edit: his agent, J Chamorro, has now confirmed that the link to Corinthians is "just rumour" and that they have offers from Europe) England, Turkey, Italy) and Asia (China)

It's moved on a bit since 4 o'clock this morning!
I'm beginning to get excited :lolol:

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
I admit I know very little about South American football. I can barely name a few clubs, let alone name players who are playing for them. So is this Bolanos fellow basically the consolation prize for not getting Calleri?

Green Cross Code Man

Wunt be druv
Mar 30, 2006
Eastbourne
I admit I know very little about South American football. I can barely name a few clubs, let alone name players who are playing for them. So is this Bolanos fellow basically the consolation prize for not getting Calleri?
No, Bolanos is the real deal, apparently Calleri is rubbish. [emoji14]

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour

Some think second choice, others that we were trying to get both.

atomised

Mar 21, 2013

More likely to have been the real target all along with Calleri a smokescreen

DavidRyder

Jul 23, 2013
If we do sign him, and at that price, I really really hope the club are doing the FFP number crunching correctly, especially with the extra cost for Knockaert!

atomised

Mar 21, 2013
If we do sign him, and at that price, I really really hope the club are doing the FFP number crunching correctly, especially with the extra cost for Knockaert!

The transfer fee will be divided across the length of the contract anyway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here