[Albion] Miller Bolanos

Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Recent tweet: Still the rumors about Miller Bolanos.
Neme announcement that there is no formal proposal from the English club which has spoken in recent days

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
From Twitter:

Una fuente dirigencial del #Emelec me comunica que Miler Bolaños no asistió este martes a los chequeos médicos del equipo.

Translates to:

A source of the #Emelec dirigenciales communicates me that Miler Bolaños did not attend on Tuesday the checkups of the team.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
From Twitter:

Una fuente dirigencial del #Emelec me comunica que Miler Bolaños no asistió este martes a los chequeos médicos del equipo.

Translates to:

A source of the #Emelec dirigenciales communicates me that Miler Bolaños did not attend on Tuesday the checkups of the team.
No. Because he was sat on a plane with PW :-D

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
From Twitter:

Translates to:

Need to pin our hopes on him now the JC deal is dead

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
A news article instead of a random Twitter account:

http://www.eluniverso.com/deportes/...-bolanos-no-asistio-primer-dia-trabajo-emelec

The Ecuadorian tricampeón CS Emelec held Tuesday medical evaluations to their national players in the sports complex of Los Samanes.

The first day of the blue, according to a source at the club, did not attend the scorer Miler Bolanos, who aims to reach an agreement with the leadership power to be transferred to European football.

President Emelec, Nassib Neme, announced Monday in an interview with Radio City that clubs Mexico, Turkey, England, Italy and Spain are interested in Esmeraldas front.

Medical tests continue on Thursday in Buenos Aires, Argentina, where millionaires do their work preseason.

Preciado was submitted to the laboratory tests

The orense striker Edison Preciado, who had anticipated to have an agreement with Emelec, underwent checkups Tuesday in Los Samanes.

The exatacante of National has not been officially confirmed as electrical despite signing occurred in the electrical property. (D)

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
Sounds as if theres a fair bit of competition for his signature, so expecting this one to run the course and as usual, end in a massive anti-climax.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
"@amarriott84: Miller Bolanos travels with @CSEmelec to the preseason." It indicates that it will remain at Emelec @Emelec"
Seems different to yesterday when reports were that he wouldn't go on preseason tour. Also suggests he isn't flying to Brighton

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Sounds as if theres a fair bit of competition for his signature, so expecting this one to run the course and as usual, end in a massive anti-climax.

Yesterday our new front line was going to be Calleri & Bolanos :clap2:

Feb 1st it'll actually be Derbyshire & Manu :eek:

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
"@amarriott84: Miller Bolanos travels with @CSEmelec to the preseason." It indicates that it will remain at Emelec @Emelec"
Seems different to yesterday when reports were that he wouldn't go on preseason tour. Also suggests he isn't flying to Brighton

Certainly sounds that way.
Shame as I think he would have been awesome! The more I look into him the better he seems and the more sex-wee at the proposition of us signing him. With Udinese and Sampdoria also interested, it's a sinking feeling when I admit to myself that it looks as if he's going the same way as Calleri.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Word yesterday was that Bolanos future would be decided on Wednesday. Maybe that is still the case and the 24h bit was a day out?

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Certainly sounds that way.
Shame as I think he would have been awesome! The more I look into him the better he seems and the more sex-wee at the proposition of us signing him. With Udinese and Sampdoria also interested, it's a sinking feeling when I admit to myself that it looks as if he's going the same way as Calleri.

er.......you obviously haven't learnt how to.....

#holdthenerve :albion2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports