Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Probably old news, but got what it's worth:

The situation of Miller Bolanos in Emelec will be defined on Wednesday. For the moment he will not travel to Argentina to the preseason.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
I would ignore Naylor as he knows as much as we do and go by what the man who started this thread says

What a load of absolute dog shit. Honestly Bozza makes as many mistakes as Naylor does, take your tongue out of his arse and enjoy the fact that our club have become that good at keeping it private that really NOBODY truly knows instead of being cringey on here.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
How does this all work with ffp ? Just curious .

Really? £20m would make being FFP compliant almost impossible without selling players. I feel it's one or the other, but not both. That would be doable.

Last season, when we met FFP, the limit was 5m. This season, it is 13m.

The value of the contract is split over it's length, so if we give them 5 year contracts, it is 4m a year in our finances.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/sport/115...ial_Fair_Play_changes_for_the__greater_good_/

Charlies Shinpad

Jul 5, 2003
Oakford in Devon
What a load of absolute dog shit. Honestly Bozza makes as many mistakes as Naylor does, take your tongue out of his arse and enjoy the fact that our club have become that good at keeping it private that really NOBODY truly knows instead of being cringey on here.

Calm down dear and my tongue is nowhere near his arse but dont knock it until you have tried it !!

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
This guy will have his future decided on Wednesday and we are set to announce a new striker in 24 hrs - seems close in timing, but are these the same deal or different?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
This guy will have his future decided on Wednesday and we are set to announce a new striker in 24 hrs - seems close in timing, but are these the same deal or different?

Bear in mind they are the best part of a full working day behind GMT

Mr Bridger

Sound of the suburbs
Feb 25, 2013
Earth
I had a girlfriend many years ago whose primary fetishes were rimming and golden showers.
It was..........educational :lolol:

You on her or t'other way round?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here