Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

Urchin

Aug 1, 2011
The president of Club Sport Emelec, Nassib Neme, in an interview on Radio City spoke on various issues including on the negotiation front Miler Bolanos.

Neme said it "remains Emelec player," adding that "there are talks with various sports organizations." He clarified that the English club Brighton & Hove Albion FC, "has written a formal offer" but acknowledged that the talks have given so much to this club as others.

The novelty jumped yesterday after the sports website the72.co.uk , detailing the Brighton are interested in Bolaños and would pay a large sum of money by the player. Other British media speculated the amount that would have offered this equipment by the Ecuadorian attacker, which would be about 7.3 million euros, ie near about $ 8 million.

"The next 48 hours will be crucial in defining the future of Miler Bolanos, but this will be decisive will of the player with whom we will meet the next 24 hours," Neme said.

The president mentioned that Mexican clubs Emelec, Turkey, England, Italy and Spain are interested in the forward Miler Bolanos.

He revealed that the mood of Bolaños is to play abroad. "It's just so, but I know that the player wants decirir in your international departure the best for him and Emelec option, so it is important not to despair with the first offerings on the international market."

All the sports rights Miler Bolanos belong to Emelec, that it acquired in 2014 with a contract until 2019. (D)

http://www.eluniverso.com/deportes/...p&hootPostID=cfa497f22487009a8b0c38347f47f823

Seasidesage

May 19, 2009
Brighton, United Kingdom
I don't think it would have a major impact on FFP if we got both of them. They will be purchased in the hope that we get promoted, and become awash with Sky money, if not, I imagine one or both would be sold on, hopefully for a profit, or at least our money back

The bugger would be of course if our injury jinx would be to strike one or both of them

I'd be very surprised if we were contemplating signing both for a start they are similar players in style and surely if we are/were going to spend £20m we would address other areas of the pitch especially if we also had Wilson performing a similar role to these guys?

OGH's Libido

Nov 30, 2014
I'd be very surprised if we were contemplating signing both for a start they are similar players in style and surely if we are/were going to spend £20m we would address other areas of the pitch especially if we also had Wilson performing a similar role to these guys?

Heard that we could get Pun Chew Ashun on a free?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Open up the Asian market? like your thinking, I can see millions of Chinese fans in pubs with Seagulls strapped to their heads :whistle:

now thats something I would love to see before I hit that wooden box ....................................my life would be complete:lolol:

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
How does this all work with ffp ? Just curious .

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
After about a dozen times that the JC deal is off for us and he is going to Milan, I now have accepted it is over and am switching back to this one.

Papa Lazarou

Living in a De Zerbi wonderland
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Its been explained plenty of times in the 2 threads how it could potentially work

Really? £20m would make being FFP compliant almost impossible without selling players. I feel it's one or the other, but not both. That would be doable.

brightonrock

Dodgy Hamstrings
Jan 1, 2008
Really? £20m would make being FFP compliant almost impossible without selling players. I feel it's one or the other, but not both. That would be doable.
Err...well. Am I right that we comfortably passed FFP last year, with the threshold at 10m?

Assuming our FFP figure was 8m, and the new threshold is 13m, that gives 5m to play with and still remain compliant...ie. 20m amortised over 4 year deals.

FWIW I don't believe we'll spend that sort of money for a second - but it's certainly possible in pure mathematical terms. Just not in realistic footballing terms.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here