Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Somebody posted that they keep thinking this thread is about Milan Baros ex Liverpool. Chcking him out he is only 34 and still playing in the Czech first division.

I still think he can do a job but stunned at the 10mil price tag for a 34 yr old. He did win the golden boot at one of the Euros though so maybe that ups the price...

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
Player-cam of Bolanos vs Mexico. Looks like he plays deep, not off the shoulder.

Would fit with CH wanting a player to provide more creativity and a link between midfield and strikers. That said, the fact he played deep in that game doesn't mean he can't do both jobs........

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Would fit with CH wanting a player to provide more creativity and a link between midfield and strikers. That said, the fact he played deep in that game doesn't mean he can't do both jobs........

There's nothing wrong about being able to play as a deep centre forward. If anything it shows he's able to pass, shoot from distance and have some physical presence even so he's only 5ft 7. If we do end up signing Bolanos, It really wouldn't surprise me if Bloom carries on looking at the goal poacher sort striker to play alongside Bolanos.

Kaiser_Soze

Who is Kaiser Soze??
Apr 14, 2008
There's nothing wrong about being able to play as a deep centre forward. If anything it shows he's able to pass, shoot from distance and have some physical presence even so he's only 5ft 7. If we do end up signing Bolanos, It really wouldn't surprise me if Bloom carries on looking at the goal poacher sort striker to play alongside Bolanos.

Most definitely possible but even if he doesn't bring another striker in Bolanos would hopefully allow Wilson to excel for the rest of this season. The question would be around Hemed and Baldock. Can Baldock play as an out and out striker? Can Hemed regain his scoring touch?

albionite

May 20, 2009
Yes I'm dreaming of the two. No idea why as I've only seen you tube clips of them and Leon best looks good on you tube.

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
I still think he can do a job but stunned at the 10mil price tag for a 34 yr old. He did win the golden boot at one of the Euros though so maybe that ups the price...

Is that how old he is? I'd be amazed if we paid that for a 34yr old. Only promotion could make the deal neglible. We'd be his last club surely so no chance of recouping that money unless we went up

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Is that how old he is? I'd be amazed if we paid that for a 34yr old. Only promotion could make the deal neglible. We'd be his last club surely so no chance of recouping that money unless we went up

It's not Roger Milla is it? Didn't he get a hatful for the Cameroons in the 1990 World Cup, and he was knocking on then! :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here