-55 Cristiano
-51 Messi
-49 Lewandowski
-46 Aubameyang, Suárez and Ibrahimović
-45 Neymar
-42 Eran Zahavi
-41 Miller Bolaños

We need to be looking for BETTER

Yep, each of those are equally as likely to sign for us.

Megazone

On his last warning
Jan 28, 2015
Northern Hemisphere.
Just found out several HAS-BEENS outscored him in 2015
-55 Cristiano
-51 Messi
-49 Lewandowski
-46 Aubameyang, Suárez and Ibrahimović
-45 Neymar
-42 Eran Zahavi
-41 Miller Bolaños

We need to be looking for BETTER

Especially when you consider two of the players on that list are wingers!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003

Miller Bolaños was again one of the figures in the latest edition of the Ecuadorian championship it is why the front of Club Sport Emelec is claimed by many clubs. According to a publication of the72.co.uk portal Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club of England would be interested in 'Killer'.

In earlier days, the 25-year-old revealed that it is not likely to continue with the 'blue' for the season 2016. After the fall of their possible links with Leon of Mexico, the club who play in the Football League Championship (below the Premier League) have offered 7.3 million euros.

Well it Brightons up a wet Sunday Afternoon in January :clap:

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing
Miller Bolaños was again one of the figures in the latest edition of the Ecuadorian championship it is why the front of Club Sport Emelec is claimed by many clubs. According to a publication of the72.co.uk portal Brighton & Hove Albion Football Club of England would be interested in 'Killer'.

In earlier days, the 25-year-old revealed that it is not likely to continue with the 'blue' for the season 2016. After the fall of their possible links with Leon of Mexico, the club who play in the Football League Championship (below the Premier League) have offered 7.3 million euros.

Well it Brightons up a wet Sunday Afternoon in January :clap:

Really? Does this mean he collects red cards, or does he kill teams off? If he does sign, will he keep this nickname??

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012

Both the StudioFotbol story and the the72.co.uk story have The Sun story/tweet as their only source.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
To me this story is more believable than calleri. Bear in mind that bolanos is very similar to enner Valencia at west ham who scores pretty much every time he plays for Ecuador.

Enner Valencia cost west ham 12 million. And has scored a grand total of 4 goals in over 30 appearances for the hammers and is generally considered a complete waste of money !!!

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
To me this story is more believable than calleri. Bear in mind that bolanos is very similar to enner Valencia at west ham who scores pretty much every time he plays for Ecuador.

Enner Valencia cost west ham 12 million. And has scored a grand total of 4 goals in over 30 appearances for the hammers and is generally considered a complete waste of money !!!

I wouldn't worry, find it highly unlikely we'll sign a player of that quality this window, at least it shows we're out there looking I guess even if our sights are maybe a little over ambitious.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
I wouldn't worry, find it highly unlikely we'll sign a player of that quality this window, at least it shows we're out there looking I guess even if our sights are maybe a little over ambitious.
Think my point is; how many south Americans actually make it in the English leagues? Do we really want to spend all that money on 1 player?

I could see it happening by the way I don't think it's that unrealistic if Brighton want to part with the $$$

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
Think my point is; how many south Americans actually make it in the English leagues? Do we really want to spend all that money on 1 player?

I could see it happening by the way I don't think it's that unrealistic if Brighton want to part with the $$$

Point me too an English league proven striker you could get for 7 million euros ???

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Point me too an English league proven striker you could get for 7 million euros ???
True but bolanos is completely unproven and plays in the Ecuadorian league !!! And as I pointed out previously the only comparison point you have for bolanos is Valencia ; who; at 12 million was a complete and utter waste of money

Bladders

Twats everywhere
Jun 22, 2012
The Troubadour
True but bolanos is completely unproven and plays in the Ecuadorian league !!! And as I pointed out previously the only comparison point you have for bolanos is Valencia ; who; at 12 million was a complete and utter waste of money

Aren't they all when they come from abroad? I suppose we just have to have faith in our scouting team that they've done their due diligence.

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005

I guess that's the risk you have to take, worked alright with Ulloa, but yes, could name a dozen that didn't cut it.
As for Bolanos, I can't see it happening, think it's totally unrealistic and would expect him to go elsewhere for way more than we can pay. Prefer the look of him to Calleri and that was never likely to happen either. Think we'll spend big but am expecting it to be someone unmentioned on here, at least until it's really close.
Then we all have to hope and pray they don't get injured.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here