Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Derby were top of the league November 2014, and failed to make the play offs. They have been far from spectacular in defense with even Leeds scoring against them twice this week. There is a lot of football to be played and don't forget they have a rookie manager.

All true and I'd love you to be right but I fear you aren't. For them to fail so badly again is highly unlikely. They have signed experience this season and the rookie manager seems to know exactly what he is doing. :shrug:

I hope we don't mirror the Derby of last season :down:

Half Time Pies

Sep 7, 2003
Brighton
I don't think we will catch Boro or Derby now. Their squads are too big and strong for them to have more than the occasional hiccup and I think that you can guarantee that they will strengthen this month too. We still have key players weeks if not months away from coming back and then they have to get up to speed. As things stand our forward line is woeful. However I would take us to beat any team in the division, on one off games, with most of our first choice players and a striker who is not out of his depth at the top of the Championship. Hopefully we can sign one as it would be a massive let down if we now drift away having been so good for half a season. Not making the playoffs would be very hard to take..for me anyway, Playoffs is the only way we are going up imo.

I can see us coming good again. if you look at the fixture list between now and April for us its quite good and if we get some players back off the injury list and make a quality signing or two in January I think we could go on another run.

We are not really in a bad position considering the quality of teams we have been playing over the last month or so and the injuries we have had.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
I can see us coming good again. if you look at the fixture list between now and April for us its quite good and if we get some players back off the injury list and make a quality signing or two in January I think we could go on another run.

We are not really in a bad position considering the quality of teams we have been playing over the last month or so and the injuries we have had.

I agree as long as it ends now - 3 points from 5 games is relegation form not top two, but from where we are and from how we have been playing (we could have had many more points from the recent games except Boro) it is easy to see us coming good again. All to play for if we take the gamble.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Bolanos just been announced as third best rated player in South America in 2015 (their equivalent of the UEFA awards), and in the 'team of the year'.

dazzer6666

NSC Patron
Mar 27, 2013
Burgess Hill
Fenerbache interested.......

http://www.aksam.com.tr/futbol/fenerbahce-miller-bolanos-icin-harekete-geciyor/haber-476908

Google translate :

Fenerbahce, has stepped up efforts to strengthen the offensive line. Where so many names on the list for this region, but has reportedly cost the government stood on the bench and players can wait in appropriate.

Vitor Pereira coach transfer requests will only be decisive, the list prepared by the scout team were also reportedly taken into consideration. Management and teacher, as well as began to pulse polls for the players offered by the scout team.

Long-term follow-up

In the long list of scout team is following closely the South American league was determined to find an interesting name. Ecuador's National Team midfielder who can play in midfield and offensive line in the form Miller Bolanos enters the agenda of the yellow-dark blue, were reported.

Emelec of Ecuador team wearing the uniform of the team's 25-year-old footballer was learned that a long time is monitored. The low cost and can play in many different positions Bolanos is seen as the most important factor that makes it attractive. Ecuador's National Team jersey with a total of 5 goals in 12 appearances Bolanos.

Meanwhile, President Aziz Yildirim rates per season on transfers in direct contact with Pereira Technical Director. More precisely, at the beginning of the work. The sporting director Terraneo more engaged in negotiations to stage. Transfer will contact names and clubs will be considered. After the names proposed by the yellow-blue club scout team also considered to transfer the right names.

Bolanos, said Libertadores match this season nine out of 6 goals and gathered all the attention. The young player also has 4 assists.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Linked with a £7 million move for this guy in today's Sun. Although the Sun are hardly a reliable source seems strange they'd publish it now unless they just got hold of the rumours from a month or so ago.

Not Andy Naylor

Dec 12, 2007
Seven Dials
Linked with a £7 million move for this guy in today's Sun. Although the Sun are hardly a reliable source seems strange they'd publish it now unless they just got hold of the rumours from a month or so ago.

Getting hold of rumours from a month ago would be unusually efficient for the Currant compared to the usual method of making stuff up.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Getting hold of rumours from a month ago would be unusually efficient for the Currant compared to the usual method of making stuff up.

:) Whilst I agree with the sentiment, surely it would be more typical Sun journalism if we were linked to a Premiership player who isn't getting many games for his parent club. If it is completely made up then top marks!

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Imagine the tsunami of disappointment that would hit NSC if instead of signing a South American flairmeister the club plundered Rotherham for Matt Derbyshire.

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
Imagine the tsunami of disappointment that would hit NSC if instead of signing a South American flairmeister the club plundered Rotherham for Matt Derbyshire.
I don't know. Him up front on the end of Bennett's crosses with Riise shoring things up at left back is the stuff of dreams.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
FLW Transfer Centre ‏@FLWTransferC 8m8 minutes ago
BREAKING: Brighton and Hove Albion submit record bid for Ecuador striker Miller Bolanos. #BHAFC
I guess for that money he might be Championship standard.
T'is a shame he's probably nowhere near good enough for the supporters of second division Brighton.

Boooo
You're rubbish Windy, how many chances do you need.
Boooo

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
We need a proven goal getter, we havent time for him to adjust imo,

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003

History would suggest that this is a far more likely scenario. IMO we should have spent the money on Forestieri and Vydra preseason. I suggest we would have scored way way more goals than our powderpuff attack has managed thus far.

Forestieri is also Argentinian, if we are so needy that we have to have a South American

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here