Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
Would make an excellent partner to Callieri, get him in.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
Rumours are fun obviously - but can we just sign someone to play at Burnley now please?

Algernon

Sep 9, 2012
Newmarket.
10m Euros.

"We are glad to issue mandate to you, date november 12, 2015 and valid for 60 days from this day to negotiate our player Miller Alejandro Bolaños Reasco for possible trasfer to United Kingdom to the Brigthon and Have Albion Football Club".

"The trasfer amount for 100% rights of the players is 10.000,000 (ten millon euro) payable to Club Sport Emelec to issue of the ITC (Internacional Trasnfer Certificate). After transaction is complete the Club Sport Emelec will pay 10% commission to Sport Managemment".

http://www.ecuagol.com/ecuagol/index.php?n=82774

View attachment 70004

Surely?

pigeon.jpg

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Rumours are fun obviously - but can we just sign someone to play at Burnley now please?

No, not if you want a player who is match fit, available, and likely to offer something more than the team already has.

If that doesn't generate a signing before tea time, nothing will!

GT49er

Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Let's hope the £ gets stronger against the € we may be able to buy two players.!

This is an aspect of this rumour that has slightly puzzled me, too. Why would the Ecuadorians want to do the deal in Euros? They don't use them, we don't use them. Maybe the currency of Ecuador is a bit dodgy, I don't know, but if not using that I'd have thought the deal would be with US dollars rather than euros.

Last edited:

moggy

Oct 15, 2003
southwick
This is an aspect of this rumour that has slightly puzzled me, too. Why would the Ecuadorians want to do the deal in Euros. They don't use them, we don't use them. Maybe the currency of Ecuador is a bit dodgy, I don't know, but if not using that I'd have thought the deal would be with US dollars rather than euros.

This is exactly why I'm not taking this thread seriously

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
This is an aspect of this rumour that has slightly puzzled me, too. Why would the Ecuadorians want to do the deal in Euros? They don't use them, we don't use them. Maybe the currency of Ecuador is a bit dodgy, I don't know, but if not using that I'd have thought the deal would be with US dollars rather than euros.

Tony went on holiday to Spain and changed too much money. His wife said to save it for next years holiday but he's decided to buy Bolanos instead.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here