Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miller Bolanos

Chinman3000

Sep 28, 2011
CSEmelec ‏@CSEmelecEN 16h16 hours ago
[MENTION=750]swindonseagull[/MENTION] there's a lot that needs to be talked. As I said the club said yes, the player must now negotiate with the club.
View conversation
0 retweets 0 likes
CSEmelec ‏@CSEmelecEN 19h19 hours ago
[MENTION=750]swindonseagull[/MENTION] it won't be a"yes" and Bolaños is going to take the first flight to Sussex.

I did post this last night..

HOLD THE NERVE

That handle has 140something followers. Hardly a concrete source..... (not that I have any better)

5mins-from-amex

Sep 1, 2011
coldean
All this is driving me mad, I still reckon that the striker if/when we sign him will not have been mentioned before and will just be announced with a picture holding the shirt.

Audax

Boing boing boing...
Aug 3, 2015
Uckfield
From that tweet

Seems strange that he's flying to Sussex if that's the case. Something lost in translation?

I read that as if its a yes he wont just be on the first flight as its not that simple

Yeah, agree with atomised. What he's saying there (across a couple of tweets and some dodgy grammatical construction) is:

1. Club has said yes.
2. Player must now agree terms before it can be confirmed.
3. Therefore, while there is a "yes" it isn't as simple as saying "We've said yes so get on a plane" - there's still a lot of negotiating to happen yet.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
Whoever we sign, he will rupture cruciate ligaments during the press conference.

cardboard

Jul 8, 2003
Mile Oak
Every time i see his name is makes me think of Dora the explorer (for the parents out there!!)

Come on Bolanos, everybody lets go,come on lets get through it, you know we can do it. etc etc.

Random i know but there you go

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
I've been informed that he won't sign until this thread has more posts than the Calleri thread.

Come on chaps, we can do this!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here