Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mikey

Lander

NSC down?
Jan 11, 2005
Lindfield
The most annoying part of big brother at the moment?

He has no respect for anyone and IMO he is a great big ARSE

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
Yeah but you can ignore an arse easier than a selfish mysoganistic twat like Rex though.

got to admitt Rex has been annoying lately but only becuase of his bird, when he's not with her or talking to her he is funny, but she is annoying and rex is obsessed with her, which is also annoying, if you understand that.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
got to admitt Rex has been annoying lately but only becuase of his bird, when he's not with her or talking to her he is funny, but she is annoying and rex is obsessed with her, which is also annoying, if you understand that.

Still no excuse for him treating her that badly though. He is supposed to be smitten with her but all he does is put her down

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
Still no excuse for him treating her that badly though. He is supposed to be smitten with her but all he does is put her down

he doesn't put her down, she is so enigmatic, just doesn't talk to him, i can see to a certain extent to why Rex is so paranoid over her as she never talks to him. But then again he is ridiculously attached to her.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
he doesn't put her down, she is so enigmatic, just doesn't talk to him, i can see to a certain extent to why Rex is so paranoid over her as she never talks to him. But then again he is ridiculously attached to her.

I know she isn't exactly charismatic but she still dosen't deserve that. As for paranoid he is a plank as he will only drive her away

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall

That doesn't make him a misogynist though does it?

He clearly doesn't HATE her, he is just trying to perpetuate the image he has spent the last 9 weeks building up, of him as the all-conquering lothario. He just doesn't like it when she seems to be oblivious to his charms - she is probably just coming to terms with the fact that there are cameras on her 24/7 - something Rex has got used to in the last 9 weeks

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
That doesn't make him a misogynist though does it?

He clearly doesn't HATE her, he is just trying to perpetuate the image he has spent the last 9 weeks building up, of him as the all-conquering lothario. He just doesn't like it when she seems to be oblivious to his charms - she is probably just coming to terms with the fact that there are cameras on her 24/7 - something Rex has got used to in the last 9 weeks

OK maybe he dosen't hate her but at times he puts himself across that way. As for her being oblivious i can't make my mind up whether it is the cameras or something else?

P.S. well spotted my spelling mistake :blush:

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
OK maybe he dosen't hate her but at times he puts himself across that way. As for her being oblivious i can't make my mind up whether it is the cameras or something else?

P.S. well spotted my spelling mistake :blush:

:thumbsup:

I think he's so f***ing arrogant and is probably used to getting his own way 99% of the time and has projected this image to the other housemates. She has come in and is answering him back and he doesn't like it and more importantly, doesn't like the other housemates seeing him being spoken to like that.. He then takes it out on her.

steward 433

Back and better
Nov 4, 2007
Brighton
:thumbsup:

I think he's so f***ing arrogant and is probably used to getting his own way 99% of the time and has projected this image to the other housemates. She has come in and is answering him back and he doesn't like it and more importantly, doesn't like the other housemates seeing him being spoken to like that.. He then takes it out on her.

Maybe right there but my missus would kick the crap out of me if i spoke to her like that :lolol:

Arrogant for sure though and i think he has met his match in Nicole.

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
I dont think Mikey gets much recspect from the other house mates. It must be hard for him especially when he trying to talk to the rest of the house and not knowing if everyone is listaining or just ognoring him

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
He looks funny

bb9_d68_2007_katcry4_440.jpg

Jul 5, 2003
Chertsey
The most annoying part of big brother at the moment?

He has no respect for anyone and IMO he is a great big ARSE

That prize goes to nicole surely?

I had to pick my jaw off the floor when she was making mikey fry the sausages and acted really offended when he said he couldn't do it

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
He looks funny

bb9_d68_2007_katcry4_440.jpg

that is reason enough for him to win in my view

i like his over-enthusiastic efforts whenever in the diary room

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here