Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Miguel Borja

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
There's one of his wife and his parents in this article!

http://elmeridiano.co/miguel-angel-borja-ejemplar/43553

27a19c.JPG

Good spot, although I'm not sure that's enough for [MENTION=3566]hans kraay fan club[/MENTION] to work on.

Quite right.

Good find, but approval subject to further ratification, based on that single shot, I'm afraid.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Is that the new "signed subject to medical"? Borja will sign on the line, but his wife will need to fly in pronto for your inspection before the 11pm deadline?

You make that sound a bit SEEDY, to be honest.

GreersElbow

Jan 5, 2012
A Northern Outpost
Why are people taking Naylor's word for it?

He could have been told to keep shut about any strikers because it could jeopardise negotiations and seeing as we're now in the premier league, the Argus would definitely want to have access to the club.....

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
Why are people taking Naylor's word for it?

I think the club would want a massive smoke screen around any signings at the moment as there are any number of Premier League clubs (and crazy spending Championship clubs) ready to snatch a deal from us. In my view, until a deal is signed, he'll be told 'no' to everything today, even if the person in question is having a medical with us.

marlowe

Dec 13, 2015
Because people pronounce it poorly and thus spell it like the US State

The trouble with pronouncing Colombia correctly is that you always end up sounding a tad pretentious. I only pronounce it correctly because I know it winds my wife up when I do. Normally I'd pronounce it Columbia even though I know its wrong. After all we don't pronounce Brazil as Bra-zeel or Mexico as "Meh-ico".

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here