Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Mighty Mark McCammon

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Are you sure?...

Just looked on their official site and all I can see is a player called Mark McHammon who seemed to be involed in quite a lot of good work.

:lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
he will get the winner against us this season

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
Scotty M said:
he will get the winner against us this season
if he plays against us the way he played for us, we have nothing to worry about

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Black Country Seagull said:
anyone tall has a chance in getting a goal against us.

How many goals did he score whilst on loan at Bristol City, anyone know?

2 or 3 i think

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Stevie_boy said:
if he plays against us the way he played for us, we have nothing to worry about

The way he played against Millwall for us suggests that we'll have a fair bit to worry about

1066gull

Withdean Wanderer said:
The way he played against Millwall for us suggests that we'll have a fair bit to worry about
and Derby, didn't he score a nice goal then?

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
brighton rock said:
donkey end of:shootself

Normally I'd say 'THREAD CLOSED' at this point, for cheap comic effect. Thus allowing LI to instigate 6 more pages of NSC debate on 'Big Mac's' 'strengths and weaknesses'. Or to be more accurate, 5.5 pages on his weaknesses and 0.5 pages on his ability to hold the ball up by the corner flag with thirty minutes still to play :shootself

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Tom Hark said:
Normally I'd say 'THREAD CLOSED' at this point, for cheap comic effect. Thus allowing LI to instigate 6 more pages of NSC debate on 'Big Mac's' 'strengths and weaknesses'. Or to be more accurate, 5.5 pages on his weaknesses and 0.5 pages on his ability to hold the ball up by the corner flag with thirty minutes still to play :shootself
And to shove Shittu into the long jump pit. :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
I think we'll miss him, a rough diamond who had a lot of good physical attributes and with the right coaching and a bit of confidence could have been a big player for us. You watch him bite us on the bum and go and do the business for someone else.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
Jan 7, 2006
It looks like he's impressed Dave Penney, he's extended his trial to have a further look at him whilst the other trialist they had has been sent packing.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
crodonilson said:
I think we'll miss him, a rough diamond who had a lot of good physical attributes and with the right coaching and a bit of confidence could have been a big player for us. You watch him bite us on the bum and go and do the business for someone else.

exactly

it will be dave cameron all over again

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here