Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough vs Millwall

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Will any TVs on the concourses be showing this after the game ???
Much more interesting than that f***ing egg-chasing shite.

MACROBLUE

Jul 9, 2011

Sorry my friend but is there any need to use language like that just to enquire about a football match that might or might not be shown after the match tomorrow.
There are young people that look at this site and to use words like that on a forum is beyond me. I give up.

topbanana36

Dec 29, 2007
New Zealand

Some people will be more worried about you calling it egg chasing rather than the extra adjective you used. Saying you have been watching too much soccer am.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Egg chasing for me. Much better than some run of the mill Championship game. Obviously I'm hoping Millwall win it, but can't be arsed to sit through it to find out.

Yoda

English & European
I wanna watch the Rugga thank you very much. Two players with Sussex links in the starting 15, another on the bench and we could also have a Sussex club in the third tier of the national leagues next season, and to top it off, the possibly of World Cup Rugby at the Amex in a couple of years. What's not to like about the sport at the minute?

getofftheropes

bossa nova
Sep 4, 2009
brazil!no littlehampton
I wanna watch the Rugga thank you very much. Two players with Sussex links in the starting 15, another on the bench and we could also have a Sussex club in the third tier of the national leagues next season, and to top it off, the possibly of World Cup Rugby at the Amex in a couple of years. What's not to like about the sport at the minute?

this

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
You would think a football ground would show football not f***ing posh boys rolling around in the mud

This. Are they serving canapés and Pimms on the concourses from 5pm onwards ?

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
I like rugby, but if we win today I'd hope they'd show Millwall trying to help us hang onto the playoff spot.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Millwall are in freefall and Borough not exactly setting the world alight so hopefully a draw

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

Meh, surely if we win Albion fans would prefer to see if we are going to end the day in the playoff places :shrug:

Having said that why not show both, its not like there's a shortage of screens.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here