Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Middlesbrough vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
I don't think people would be calling it negative if we were in the Championship, they'd be thinking, this is ****ing tough away game we could easily lose. A lot of these players want more games, even a replay dare I say it going by Hunemeiers interview, they just want to play football. I think they're trying to get through to the next round and I don't think it's that easy to just 'attack'. Boro are a good side, probably just as good as our XI out there today and have home advantage.

Biggest load of bollox I have read on here today!

AmexRuislip

Trainee Spy 🕵️‍♂️
Feb 2, 2014
Ruislip
Second time Krul has failed to catch the ball from a cross, good job this game isn't PL, we'll be buried by now!

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Hughton really needs to change this negative shite

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
You surely can’t fail to see that Skalak is and always has been shite? He scored one decent goal a couple of seasons ago and crossed a few balls but anyone who thinks he has any ability is clueless
I guess that includes our recruitment team and Hughton then. Still, he's injured now, so you can rejoice.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
“We are Premier League say we are Premier League” chant brought a smile to my face for the first time this afternoon

Suck that up Boro

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here