Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough vs Brighton & Hove Albion *** Official Match Thread ***

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Midfield diamond? 4 central midfielders is not ideal. Any danger LuaLua might contribute something? Last chance saloon for him today.

Juror#13

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Seagull player is talking about the royal baby and Middlesbrough player is talking football ???

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
What the **** is that?

If he's seriously thinking of playing Halford at full back against Adomah, god save us.

If it's three at the back again, then who on earth is the right wing back? Lualua??

KZNSeagull

Nov 26, 2007
Wolsingham, County Durham
'Resting' Stockers and starting LuLu. Not good in my opinion. Just my view.

Ah got it now.

No other option than LuaLua though - last week's creativity is sitting on their bench this week. Should mean Tilley will come on later which is great if he does. Walton playing is ok, see how he gets on. With rumours we are looking at another goalie, maybe Stockers on his way, but I doubt it.

fleet

Jul 28, 2003
What the **** is that?

If he's seriously thinking of playing Halford at full back against Adomah, god save us.

If it's three at the back again, then who on earth is the right wing back? Lualua??

He played Halford at full back away at Reading - if he didn't learn that day never to do it again then he is not the manager to take us forward! Must be a back 3 away

Prince Monolulu

Everything in Moderation
Oct 2, 2013
The Race Hill
Ah got it now.

No other option than LuaLua though - last week's creativity is sitting on their bench this week. Should mean Tilley will come on later which is great if he does. Walton playing is ok, see how he gets on. With rumours we are looking at another goalie, maybe Stockers on his way, but I doubt it.

Does send out an odd message regarding Stockdale. To 'rest' for the last game will not do his confidence any good and possibly indicates that CH may well be considering change or would leave be for one, last game. It's a nothing game anyhow, so will find out little on that front.

Agree about Tilley, be great to see him get a run out.

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Looks like 3 at the back again to me, who cares we have nowt to lose anyway as long as we don't get crushed

chaileyjem

#BarberIn
NSC Patron
Jun 27, 2012
Does send out an odd message regarding Stockdale. .

?? . Standard practice to rotate goalkeepers especially in an end of season match that has no consequence for either team.
Good to give Walton some game time given he's our #2. DS on the bench anyway.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here