Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Middlesbrough (A) Tickets

joker

BHA Blues Away
Aug 2, 2010
Eastbourne
Just got ours okay, apparently they have four separate blocks of tickets to sell, they sold out the first one, second on sale now

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
according to the football ground guide Away supporters have now been moved to one side of the East Stand (towards the South East corner) at one side of the stadium Up to 3,500 fans can be accommodated in this area

The official website says the initial allocation is 900 which invariably will be on a sale or return basis. If this sells out we can ask for more tickets but the home club are entitled to ask for the entire up front payment for an extra batch of tickets. I don't think we'll sell 900 beforehand but the number could be somewhere near that with POTG.

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I just bought mine before reading this thread. No problems.

Whilst it is obviously a joke scheduling a trip from the south coast for a Teeside at 12.15 - if you have to go to this town, going in May when tempartures might get above freezing and the sun might be out is some compensation.

The local lasses will still be wearing skimpy tops and short skirts despite it only being 6ºC outside :lol:

brightonmark1234

Feb 9, 2010
Worthing
The official website says the initial allocation is 900 which invariably will be on a sale or return basis. If this sells out we can ask for more tickets but the home club are entitled to ask for the entire up front payment for an extra batch of tickets. I don't think we'll sell 900 beforehand but the number could be somewhere near that with POTG.
according to twitter we're nearing 1,000 already sold for middlesbrough

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town

I don't see anything from an official source , it only takes one person to tweet :shit: and it spreads like wildfire

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

The phrase 'according to Twitter' REALLY grinds my gears! According to Twitter is nonsense - unless the official Twitter, Twitter account is tweeting info on Albion tickets. Try putting a context on it. So annoying. Rant over :)

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here