Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Middlesborough vs Brighton and Hove Albion ****Official Match Thread****

Dr JCL

Jul 18, 2011
Great result, one of the best of the season thus far. Big shout to Ankergren; can't have been easy to get the confidence together for this one but it seems like he did well. Amazing day all round!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Great win 3 points more for the play offs!!! Albiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiooon Albion!

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
come on everyone keep the faith and lets get behind the boys even thou casper is in goal i thought he played well at forest apart from error
That's the spirit Mark.
I am genuinely gob smacked by the attitude towards Ankergren. He was our keeper for our record breaking 95 points League title and kept 14 clean sheets last season. Yes, he's made mistakes but then so has Brezo & Kuszczak.
Indeed.

If Casper players, there is absolutely no chance we will get three points.
Ha!
Oh, and you owe me £1000
So you'll be happy to give me 1000-1 odds then. I'll take that.

Bridcutt, Hammond and Crofts all in starting line up...Exciting it's not going to be. Is that Gus going for another win???
Ha!
I am seriously pissed off to have driven all the way up here to find out the clown is in goal and we have no hope of getting any sort of result. What a waste of time and money.
Ha!

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
FT at Bristol City. Damn

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
But I thought there was no point in watching/listening because Casper was in goal...

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
oh dear NORWICH....were winning 1-0 away at Arsenal

Arteta 85
Bassong og 88
and now a third has gone in, Podolski!

BBC final score team unanimously fuming that an awful Lino handed Arsenal a foothold with a pen that they didn't even claim.
Until then, Arsenal toothless and hoards were streaming out of the Emirates early.
Little details like that can determine who gets the greedy cash from CL next year.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
BBC final score team unanimously fuming that an awful Lino handed Arsenal a foothold with a pen that they didn't even claim.
Until then, Arsenal toothless and hoards were streaming out of the Emirates early.
Little details like that can determine who gets the greedy cash from CL next year.

Oh well, as long as it's not Spurs. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here